Nice dude. They look fricken great for 3rd grow

1 Like

Drooling again

1 Like

A little sample

7 Likes

For you @DebbieM

3 Likes

I was just thinking about you, about ready to inquire how you are, if you are traveling around in that castle on wheels.
That sample is GORGEOUS. I would love to try some : hint hint

2 Likes

That’s some beautiful bud you grew brother :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Almost ready

6 Likes

Starting to harvest

4 Likes

Keep rocking them out @Jaydawg6528 , when I hit the West Coast in May I’ll might send you a location and I’ll buy you and the family dinner . I’ll be heading out in riding season !

Loves my wind therapy brother bout the only thing my broke back won’t stop me from doing !

3 Likes

Love it @yoshi i have always wanted one but I wouldn’t get one unless I was out of California People here just don’t care. If you make it this way and you hit me up I will definitely take you up on that offer it would I would love to shake your hand say damn bro your exactly not what I pictured ha ha ha.

1 Like

Here are some nugs trimmed and going into jars now as I had hoped this is the best quality bud I have grown the smell is amazing it’s like a smelly shoe that’s been worn with no socks on with a hint of Mr. Clean just so sick that you want to keep smelling it. :joy: :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Oh good f***ing golly, Jay. How purple the leaves are, wow! Some of my stems are purple, but not the leaves. Lovely colors. Jeez

1 Like

4 Likes

Get the night time temps to drop 5 or so more degrees in the tent room. Block the heater vent from letting heat get there and keep the door closed. It’ll bring the colors in more for u.

2 Likes

God these pics are to die. Can I please have some? Please?

2 Likes