Yep Third Grow I’m hooked

So just finished up an amazing grow couldn’t of hoped for good environment good food good lights good caretaker and of course great help and support from all the cool kickass people I’ve met and built a friendship with. A couple pics of my rewards

29 Likes

18 Likes

And the next group is already underway about 1 1/2 weeks old 2 ancestral skunk and 2 Dark plasma also 2 purple punch im trying my hand at revegging and growing

11 Likes

Well done.
The finished herb looks great!:drooling_face:

5 Likes

Looks amazing! I was hooked after the first time I saw flowers.

8 Likes

Thanks guys was glad to see you guys around in my post and all the input really appreciate it I’ve already started the new journal so hope to see you guys there. Thanks

2 Likes

I’m an idiot I was there alredy good weed man

3 Likes

Lights are up for veg when they get bigger I’ll move 2 of the six to the other side of the room

7 Likes

That is a serious playroom you have there. Nice looking buds too.
I am with @BobbyDigital. I got hooked when we threw some seeds into our garden and they germinated. Some wonderful males but the thought held promise. I was all in.

8 Likes

Yes! True…I once saw a message from a user on here who wrote …“Caution Marijuana cultivation can become habit forming”…Or something of that nature…OMG how true!!! :star_struck: I have so much GDamn weed I don’t know what to do with!! I don’t sell weed,I don’t wanna deal (although back in the day I would,yet I always broke Tony Montana’s (Scarface) lesson # 2 “Dont get high on your own supply”…"of course not everybody ever follows the rule (Elvira) LOL :rofl:… I grow it as a horticulturist…I do it as a hobby… I have enough weed to last me 3 to 4 years… no chit! I give it away to friends,neighbors…family. Yeah I feel like a douche @ times cause I know I can make some $$$ off of it but I’m past the dealing stage in my life…I keep growing to see just how “Bad” I can grow and I still am NOT satisfied with my results…Oh trust me they are really good sticky tasty buds but NOT what I really want to accomplish in the end game…Someday I will get there though!! Every season I keep trying and one day I WILL grow the ultimate top of the crop buds…

11 Likes

:heart::heart::fu: I still got no new love to share, but loved reading the Scareface reference,lol
I use to have that in my head alot

3 Likes

Same to you @Jaydawg6528 , great looking haul and beautiful set up buddy.
Outta :heart::heart::heart: so you get this shit​:+1:

1 Like

I’ll tag along. Happy growing, and last grow looks tasty.

2 Likes

Aha! Found it! Preparing to to settle in for this, I can’t wait to see what you come up with this time, I’m so proud of you, both of your first grows were amazing, I know they were a lot of hard work, but look what you got!! Hard work and ingenuity really pays off. As you can see from the pics above. A beginner indeed. I think you must have done this in a past life or something

1 Like

That’s some huge buds man… set to watch this new adventure if u don’t mind.

Happy growing

3 Likes

Glad to have all of you tagging along hopefully there will be some learning for all on this grow I’m planning on doing a scrog net on the auto pots and some super cropping on the 2 air pots @Mark0427

2 Likes

I’m here. Can’t wait to see what I get from these cheese plants now the weather is good

2 Likes

Nice and sticky and chunky

1 Like

How many watts you rocking in that tent now?

2 Likes

Cheese sounds yummy probably stinky too I would imagine

2 Likes