Beautiful buds you grew. Congratulations

1 Like

So far

5 Likes

itbeautiful

1 Like

@DebbieM

4 Likes

All my pics tonight are so pretty, Jay, I couldn’t decide which to respond to, I was OMGing over the buds, but the sunset seems like a little miracle. I love sunset/rise pics. This was particularly nice. Thanks for remembering my favorite things and brightening up the middle of the night for me. Love You Man

1 Like

@DebbieM

3 Likes

@DebbieM

4 Likes

@DebbieM

3 Likes

So sweet, always remember.
Actual tears. Good puppy

1 Like

Looking very lovely. Great job on it

1 Like

Oh snap. Looks like my in-laws cat kinda. They have one with same prints on her. She has no tail tho. She was found outside as a baby with no tail so we nursed her back to health and kept her ever since lol. Buds look killer good Send me some buds lol. Looks super tasty thru the pics buddy. How’s the home hunting coming along. Did u find a house???

2 Likes

Only 2 plants left

4 Likes

@Jaydawg6528
Thank you my brother , you make me proud :clap:, and just to know anybody with 100 miles of you can now get good organic grown medicine :pill:, fatabulous my friend , I salute you Sir , now if I can grow just maybe one plant :potted_plant: like you , I’ll have this growing thing figured out finally , but I’ll get there if I just keep going right lol , I’m just a bit slow :snail: er now but I’m still moving lmao :rofl:!

3 Likes

Looking nice man. I just uppotted 4 of the 5 tester seeds bout to get 9 gg clones in nursery bags and 1 gallon pots to start off.

3 Likes

@Jaydawg6528
This is when the teacher has to show the students, I did not teach them every wittle thing but gave them an opening !

3 Likes

Beautiful :clap:

2 Likes

They sure are pertty

6 Likes

Still have a plant and a half to go

5 Likes

You cannot ask for nothing better , that’s purrrrrty

2 Likes

So u chop do also. What’s ur smell like. I do miss the dark plasma. It was def some good smoke.

1 Like