Yep Third Grow I’m hooked

Only stoners would take a post to the extreme

5 Likes

Huge bug great haul looking amazing man

3 Likes

I wondered the same after seeing big worm in the I ecrram truck lol. Have a mobile grow house and dispensary/ rec shop lol.

2 Likes

Okay :ok_hand: @Jaydawg6528 , I think the verdict is render , I stand correctly Sir !
I salute you :clap:, it’s not much learning to do here buddy , you got it :+1:!

2 Likes

I have no idea what I’m doing

4 Likes

@yoshi finished her up today going to take it out 2marrow

3 Likes

@Mark0427 how about 16 leaf

5 Likes

So I havnt found any seeds I was laying under and saw these about a week ago and there not seeds ? While I was trimming the little ones were dropping on me ?

1 Like

4 Likes

Not ready yet :weary:

3 Likes

If they aren’t seeds, then what are they? They look like seeds, but maybe longer?

That’s weird I had none of that with the dark plasmas and stuff. Them look to be pollen sacs to me. No lights were left on at all. That’s how my cheese got banners in it. Damn far red being left on all night like 5 times or so.

1 Like

Nice , I won’t be shooting this year , I’ll be doing my 21 day trim bringing my New Year , but I don’t have no resolution but keep stacking money , buy more gold and diamonds and keep surviving and applying pressure !

1 Like

Happy New Year to all my friends and family May next year be filled with Happiness and blessings. One last shot of the garden. Love and peace.
@kaptain3d @Low @DebbieM @Mark0427 @yoshi @Graysin @SilvaBack203 @pacothetaco @Hellraiser @Covertgrower

10 Likes

10 Likes

I thought for sure I was going to run out of likes. Plants look great. Good luck in the new year.

3 Likes

Happy New Year, man! Awesome bud shots to finish out 2021 :v:

2 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 you out done yourself , I told you the blurples would definitely help and you’ll would love the auto pots , I stand correct , and my brother I salute you from then to now in 3 grows , amazing !

3 Likes

Happy new years and your ladies are looking awesome man great job.

Happy growing

3 Likes

Happy New Year! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes