White widow outside

If you haven’t added anything different, and everything is still the same, I’m gonna say over watered.
Give them two days to dry out and see if they perk back up. They look wet just from what I can see. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

They always look wet. I haven’t given them anything in like 3 days. Not sure what that means. I gave 1.5 pitchers between all 4 pots then.

1 Like

How heavy is the container? Heavy or lighter?

1 Like

Heavy enough I didn’t feel like they needed it again this morning. Like heavy to the point they aren’t ready for anything else. They are in the dark from 9:30am-9:30pm. New buds are still coming. This whole thing is hard! Ha. Doing my best. I just don’t understand the droopy leaves. They just come right off on half of them.

1 Like

I stand by spyonyou assessment.

2 Likes

Do you think the 1.5 gallons was too much for the 4 pots? The runt was the one I had to give more to because there wasn’t any runoff. It seems to be perking up.

I don’t think volume is an issue here, just frequency. Just need to allow for more time to dry out before adding more.
You’re doing a great job at getting run off, that is important.

4 Likes

Thanks so much guys! Super impressed. I raised 2 babies and I am struggling with managing these plants! :laughing::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, you’ll get it all dialed in here soon. It’s just about what to do, and what not to do. Sometimes figuring it out along the way.

2 Likes

I’m like covertgrower says. Watering habits sound good. How often is the question. Having never grown in soil, I can’t speak to how often. But, in coco early on you have to be careful how often as well.
Keep in mind, later in flower, they may not need as much water. One way to tell is if you haven’t watered in a couple of days and soil looks dry and leaves start wilting, then you know you need to water. Keep’em growing! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

There is not very many healthy looking leaves. They are all wilty and falling off. Plenty of buds but they just look kinda sad. The soil still looks and feels damp and the pots are still reasonably heavy. I watered them Sunday I think? Ever since I left them for 4 days they’ve been like this.

Hi! So I’m around 6ish weeks since the first buds. Their soil is still pretty damp and I haven’t given them anything in 4 days. The plants look sad with a lot of the leaves dried out or wilty next to the buds. Covertgrower, was the 8 weeks after bud appearance (i think this was you that said this) with autoflower? They don’t look like the bud of what they should look like yet but do you think it is coming around which is why they don’t need watering as much? Also, the tent is staying in the 60’s or 70 at most with humid around 43%. Could this be a factor with the watering? I hate putting these pics in here because I feel like they look bad but you probably should see my setup too.

1 Like

As your plant nears the end, you’ll notice that it doesn’t consume the amount of water it once did. Correct.

3 Likes

Anything you would change about my arrangement covert?

I think you just have to wait for them to finish.

3 Likes

Ok. Thank you. This is a weird time! I’ll just keep checking on them. I watered the one on the right closest some. The soil was a bit dry on top.

2 Likes

Ok. Soil is still damp and it has been a solid week for any liquid in these plants…except for the one which I didn’t give much as it wasn’t too dry. Ha. Is this OK? I get they don’t need as much closer to harvest but what’s the deal with this length of time? When am I supposed to switch to water? I was reading something about a week for water prior to harvest.
The runt is actually more green finally!!!

16436346456293533172319358143950|375x500

1 Like

This is optional, I usually do water only the last week. I base this on trichome color, when you get mostly white, trichomes I recommend water only.

1 Like

What about it being this long without anything? If the soil is still damp just keep waiting?

I would recommend to continue waiting, I would remove the sad fan leaves, they’re not producing energy anymore.

1 Like