White widow outside

ok so with this, should i already switch to 12/12 light cycle? peachfuzz says it will trigger harvest so do I want to trigger harvest now or should I wait and change the light cycle after another week or something?
At this point their light has been off for 5 hours. i will figure out the first bud sighting and get back shortly

I would say the buds were starting to develop around December 12th?

this is from December 11th

2 Likes

Yeah I’m like peach, flipping the light will help with getting her on a more fruitful schedule. She’s already flowering but even though she’s an auto, she’s still trying to grow with the prolong day time hours. 12/12 just sets flowering in stone for most plants.

So, yeah like he said, (about) another 4 weeks.

1 Like

ok so switch to 12/12 and got around another 4 weeks? thanks!

3 Likes

Hi. So now the recipe is mixed correctly and the ppm are measuring around 1000 with ph 6.5. Is this right?

2 Likes

Wish i could help but I’m not a Jack’s user, yet! I was just helping figure out your super nuke nutes :thinking:
That number sounds alot safer and should be fine. Let me go find a couple of Jacks user…

1 Like

This is from the man @Hellraiser
I don’t really add any boosters these days but I do change up the Jacks ratio a bit in flowering. I like to go with 3.8/2.2/1.1 in first few weeks of flowering then go to 4/2/1 in mid and late flowering.

Hey Hell, the OP is just wondering if 1000ppm is about right for her flowering plant.

1 Like

What do you think, spyonyou?

If soil I would say great job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes 1000ppm is fine for flowering, I run around 1000ppm for the whole grow.

4 Likes

Phew. Thanks all! :blush:

4 Likes

Whew…just came back home after going out of town a few days. There are some dry leaves. I gave them a good soak right before I left. How are they looking? Suggestions welcome. Please. Ha.

Hate they look like this. Is it they needed the nutrients more often?

I think that’s the best answer. I feed every time.

I was told I was overwatering. Think I’m just having trouble knowing how much/often. Last night I gave a total of 1.5 gallons with all 4 of them and plenty of run off. Is there a trick to getting the run off out of the drip trays? It’s so messy.

1 Like

I use to use a hand held battery pump like this. Not this exact one, but like just like it.

https://www.amazon.com/TRDP15-Siphon-Transfer-Bendable-Suction/dp/B00APU2X8M/ref=mp_s_a_1_32?crid=3JFOBCSA9NFA&keywords=handheld+solvent+pump&pscroll=1&qid=1643034400&sprefix=handheld+solvent+pump%2Caps%2C210&sr=8-32&wIndexMainSlot=52

On a side note.

When you see the tips of the leaves curling up like what’s circled, that’s a sign of too much light or the intensity is too high. Or it could be a combination of too much light and or ph out of wack. What damage is done will not recover. About all you can do is keep them on corse.
Check ph meter to make sure it’s calibrated and just keep feeding them like normal.

A lot depends on your environment, which nobody’s is the same. I go with soil every two days.

1 Like

OK. I’ll make some adjustments with the light. Not sure if I can get the light up higher so may just need to move it over so it isn’t under it. The runt plant might need another boost though.

1 Like

Thank you for the Amazon suggestion!

1 Like

Anyone know why the leaves are so droopy? Should I remove them? They don’t need nutrients right now I don’t think. The soil is still damp and the pot still feels heavy enough.

1 Like