WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

The only god I might look like is Bacchus (Roman)(originally: Dionysus, Greek)
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@MattyBear @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @AfgVet How many likes does a regular user get per time period. Changed the preferences setting but that doesn’t do it. First time I have maxed out since I had my thumb sewen back on 2 years ago. The rehab must be working. :wink: How do I get to next level of more? :green_heart::pray::v: And I hate talk to text, very inaccurate with my words when moving fast.

5 Likes

one day im caught up…the next day im 50 posts behind… :thinking:
love your work…and the girls are stunning… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

I try to follow everyone’s threads. I am always with you @Mark0427 , can you not feel the love?

9 Likes

This out of likes thing sucks… much love to you brother. :green_heart::pray::v:

5 Likes

I believe it’s like50 to.60 per day need games or something to earn extras would be so bad ass. Alot would. Be like. Hold up let me finish this round bout to gain 3 likes bruh

2 Likes

Damn, still no likes.:green_heart::pray::v: I feel like Crack fiend rat, smacking the buzzer in my cage. WTF… :expressionless:

5 Likes

I’m same when I run out. Still hit the button and see the forsaken message like 50 times before I get sick of seeing the message and turn this off for a while lol.

1 Like

We’re all like this guy…

But for likes…

9 Likes

Interesting read. :green_heart::pray::v:

4 Likes

@yoshi , sorry man, I haven’t answered your question fully. Currently 5600 w of overhead, not including any supplemental lights on the walls, and of course in true addict fashion, I keep eyeing an extra 400 w in the corner, Saying “you can find a way to add me in, are you reallymaximizingyour CO2 use.” :thinking:
:green_heart::pray::v:

11 Likes

Just got caught up. I wish I could have gone to canna-con. Maybe next year. Those bars and gummies look good. Where did you find those? Lol

1 Like

Pretty sure you get 50 likes per day :man_shrugging: Maybe @dbrn32 can confirm this

6 Likes

5600 watts of intense mix spectrum of all sorts of different Led boards right .
Let me ask a few questions ?

1. Have you consider squares :black_large_square: and maybe running 5 plants of multiple strain under each 5x5 square :black_large_square: and you can used less panels for even more of a maximum return and keep a few as back up are for another square space , look like you focused on glowing the center or the full space , when you might can consolidate and liquidate panels for even better results if you get your over lapping cover from each light at a measured height, you won’t need them all and still triple the return , 5600 watts at an average of 2.5 grams per watt in how big of square foot of grow space ?
    You should be crawling to harvest in there and literally have to cut your way out the buds if you get it dialed in correctly , you need to do some Math and get you a blue print lay out and make it the Light Spot !

50 in a 24 period is what I thought as well

6 Likes

Crap I just got one back and used it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

@yoshi , I believe everything is documented above. Let me know I missed something. The 5600 is standard full spectrum with 660nm. There is another 600+ of mixed red and uv. Cubes are already 5×5 in design in the room. :eyes::point_up_2: :green_heart::pray::v:

2 Likes

I’m be watching my brother I’m excited to see it in full action :clapper:!

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 , :green_heart::pray::v:

8 Likes

That is accurate to the best of my knowledge.

7 Likes