WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

@dbrn32 , How many do the mods get? :grin:

5 Likes

Unlimited :crazy_face::roll_eyes::sunglasses:

10 Likes

I just used my last one, I think BOM HOFer’s should get unlimited likes :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Agreed, they should get more love as an incentive.

5 Likes

That other 400w fit perfectly in there with just a little shuffle. :green_heart::pray::v:

Hello, my name is @Stonedrus , and I have a problem. I may need to bring this up in group therapy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

@Stonedrus the only 2 things I would suggest from this position would be

Simple and you’ll definitely smash out at least 15 pounds plus easy !

I don’t recommend the easy pots for cannabis, they are smaller pots and they share a valve rather then each plant getting to control its own water.

@yoshi supprized you have heard of Mantis…
The guy is from one town over from where I grew up, he went on a tv show to try and promote his product and get a deal with the dragons (shark tank copied this format) and he seemed like someone I would never deal with.

This guy also thinks that you can use one nutrient for all stages of growth (at least last time I seen him tote his product) yet Bruce has proved that plants use 20% more P&K Durring flower.

2 Likes

I never used it personally , the only ph perfect option I had was advance in the late 2000’s but I used DutchMasters Gold one for many years are Old Fashioned Nutrients is what I really learn until the indoor world blew up . I think the Goldleaf one nutrient part might be better than Manthis but I cannot prove that , I used only the N.P.K. in different ratios in different strains but I read the plants :potted_plant:!

1 Like

Well I am spud am I am addicted to growing green things, weed is green,and I like big green,I can not lied, I like them big,I like them round,tall,wide,short,fat or super wide I like green weed as it grows from a bean to a monster green tree . What can I do? They call me during the day,night come ,come check us,feed us,water us,touch us,abuse us more lights ,more torture we love it all,look what we can give you, BigBuds I love them. Ok i am offically insane for growing I started July 2020 And as long as I/we can growing weed will be part of our gardening life!!

4 Likes

This isn’t something we (moderators) have access to. If it was up to us you could have all you like. I do like how they have to be rationed to an extent though. If every comment had 150 likes would be difficult to determine the most popular opinion on things like plant troubleshooting. We have on average 40,000 page views a day and not everyone is familiar with our daily antics. So a post with a lot of likes can stand out as a most popular reply or advice.

11 Likes

!@$#@$%^$$%&&#*** I had suspected there were nanners on 1. There will soon be a hole in the canopy…:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Oh and @dbrn32 , I totally understand the logic and purpose behind that… it’s all good my friend. In my perfect world, there would be scores for accuracy, hearts for love and maybe smiles for euphoric joy. :green_heart::pray::v:

9 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself :frowning: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Oh damn, sorry to see that happened shame you have to mess up your masterpiece

4NOZ

3 Likes

Guess I was late… (as usual)

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSS. Its been dragging in :poop: for 13 months. Get it together dangit!

Edit: I dont talk politics, but I HATE this guy… sheesh

7 Likes

He’s an easy guy to dislike greatly.

1 Like

Pluck and let them ride…
This late , won’t really hurt much…
If at all…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m with @Bulldognuts, that’s a bummer

4 Likes

She got chopped 5 min after that post. It was one of mine own crosses WW X GC. I already knew the GC was a carrier when I bred her initially but I love her cannabinoid qualities. Goal would be to stabilize her with a breeding male after a few generations of back breeding, but I can’t drop a 1000 seeds at a time yet. Maybe soon. :green_heart::pray::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes