WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

Agreed 1200 to 1500 ppm is ideal for the plants, but not the best for the humans attending them. I found myself light headed after working to long in there. I can tolerate 900 to 1100.

3 Likes

Like I said I checked into it once so I don’t know crap about it I just remembered the number being higher which was part of the reason I decided it wasn’t for me I’m already half a lung short and my oxygen rarely gets above 93 94 so it’s best I don’t mess with it

3 Likes

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but a good generator won’t use a pilot flame , they are dangerous and fail at times. A electronic start is much safer and usually has triple redundancy. The 4 CFM is for a 42 cf a hr generator , the one I use is infrared (ir42) best on the market and super clean but pricey, worth every penny tho

3 Likes

This info is directly from green airs charts

2 Likes

The only way to curb Intflation is to rise Intrest rates, most live on way to much credit in our buy it now pay later /buy what I want rather then what I need society.

Bonds wont be bought back after… I think May they stated.

Markets can’t go up forever and as we all know the ratio of income to expenses and wages to inflation has gotten out of control, hence a correction is needed.

Those with no debt and free capital will buy up in the dip while the masses are having their lives turned upside down as they loose their vehicles, houses, buisness, and go belly up.
Let’s just hope people arnt jumping out of windows again…

Real in your spending, offload your debts, sell or payoff what you have to and save. Pull your investments out by the end of Q1 to be safe and hold.

It’s going to be a bumpy ride.

3 Likes

Canceled the order for the titan, will look at the ir42.

3 Likes

Definitely the best on the market, clean and mean

3 Likes

There’s a smaller one mine is for a huge space

3 Likes

@Hoppiefrog , How many cubic feet are you enriching with the Ir-42, and what is your ambient and target ppm?

1 Like

I’ve got it running, set to 1025+/-50ppm, and at the current light levels it doesn’t need to vent/cool until sundown … it seems like it’s not drawing very much gas very often to keep it in that range. We’ll see. I’m turning it up maybe next week.

My plan is to do plant maintenance either at sunrise or sunset, and either way it’s no problem to vent the tent down to comfortable levels…

2 Likes

Ambient is around 400 ppm without the soil production of CO2, target is 1100 - 1400.im poor so stuck at 900-1250 ppm atm

1 Like

So long as there’s lots of o2 there’s no issue at 1400 ppm

1 Like

@GrowInTheDark , how are the plants in the straight perlite and wick doing? Do you have updated photos? :green_heart::pray::v:

1 Like

New seek and find. Where’s Waldo :green_heart::pray::v:

14 Likes

Not sure about Waldo but I found that Monster Energy drink haha!

12 Likes

I see something middle upper left hand canopy! Yep a monster can! :rofl:

3 Likes

What you guys don’t know is that it’s a huge sign… not a little sticker… I’d say at least 36" x 48" … :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

So your saying they need to be harder. Challenge excepted… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Good eye :eye:

3 Likes

Lunch is served. :yum::yum::yum: This diet helps me maintain 3% body fat, and it sculpts you like Greek God. :wink:

8 Likes