Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

Also my fim on DJ gave me 3 tops :slight_smile: the fim on Mary-Kate didnt, so i fimmed her again :muscle:
Pics will follow to tomorrow!

2 Likes

None of my fim’s work. They always end in regular growth just stuntd n deformd. I saw yours tho. Beautiful when it works

1 Like

Beautiful like the grower :wink: I’m just start ingnto get frosty on a few plants too :):slight_smile: I also did a fimmed perfectly and got 4 I see how to do it now

1 Like

I just go for it, shit or bust kinda thing! I find using my fingernails to just pinsh the top off works the best and iv done it with using scissors too!
Thank you i will post better shots of them tomorrw :slight_smile:

Your too kind :blush::kissing_smiling_eyes:
Its wxciting when it works isnt it :slight_smile: sorry @PurpNGold74 not rubbing salt in any wounds or nuffin, just its amazing to see the plant react to such things :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I wish I had some advice for you, but your guess is as good as mine, if not better since you have more experience than I with this :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy: i thank you for your honesty, i shall tag in more experienced folk :slight_smile:

@garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj if you could kindly see the above pics and have a shot at guessing whats up with the middle girls bottom leaves :slight_smile: please, thank you

I believe @garrigan62 is going to sit this one out. He went out to get shoulder surgery, I saw in another thread so I doubt he’ll be around for a bit. Just FYI.

2 Likes

I think it was in this LOOOOONG ass journal somewhere you worried about her becoming rootbound? That or N deficiency are my first guesses. How have u been feeding the lady again?

1 Like

It’s perfectly natural to loose a few bottom leaves during flowering. But keep an eye on it, if it continues upwards, you have a deficiency happening. If it is deficient, it looks like nitrogen to me.

1 Like

Looks like just an old leaf it’s only 1 or2 leaves right

1 Like

@Wildwest, how is Lil Miss doing today? Can you show an update on the yellowing leaves? I’m wondering if it has spread and if so, how much?

Hope all is good and that all the ladies are happy. You included.

1 Like

Hectic is life!! It is what it is but thanks for checking in on me, apprieciate it :slight_smile:

Well i gave them a watering yesturday, ppms run off seems really low, shes hungry, i cant see how, iv been feeding her the same as the other 2 at full strength and shes 10days behind on 1st pistils!
She also has some brown marking but its not spreading…
Pics

Im pretty sure shes root bound too as noticing these brown/burnt pistils on lower buds…

1 Like

How many weeks into flower are you again? And do you mind if i tag some smarter eyes? Not sure but that doesnt look harmless. Its on the lines of multiple leaves so may mean something… also those brown tip’d pistils arent just ‘ready’?

1 Like

Lil Miss is 17 days from pistils but 27 from flip, faaaar from ready lol…tag away id like some better insite to this as the burntness does not ring normal to me :confused:

Few more pics before lights out @7pm uk time
Bottom buds…

Up top!

2 Likes

The other girls, stacking nicely…
Penny#2

Star…

These girls are 27 days from pistils :ok_hand:

Next we have Mary-kate&ashley and DJ
DJ now has 3 tops from her fim…

Aaaaand those preflower clones i took from penny have rooted!! Lovely healthy roots, i actually cant believe it, nothing special just straight in the dirt and domed!

5 Likes

You are officially the clone master. I’m super jealous, I have no clue when it comes to cloning.

1 Like

Cleopatra and Aristophanes

1 Like

Clone queen i prefer :wink: :joy:

I think its the soil :see_no_evil: im not doing anything special to them! Once i seen the purpling on penny i hoped and prayed it would work! Voila it has :slight_smile:

@fano_man new names for pennys girls?

4 Likes