Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

@raustin @dbrn32 @Niala

Any idea what these nrown spots maybe?

Sorry jewel dozed last night :joy::joy:

2 Likes

No worries :slight_smile: some of us dont have the stamina these days :joy::joy:

2 Likes

How dare I! Yes, you are absolutely the Clone Queen :seedling: :crown: :wink:

2 Likes

Hard to say. I think itā€™s a magnesium deficiency, but could be potassium. What is your Ph?

2 Likes

Yup maan my first attempt at monster cropping I have 5 branches shooting out of about 3/8 of an inch area of node spacing lol Iā€™m sold on monster cropping it will completely cut out a whole topping session allowing my SOG to be larger in my time frames Iā€™m using, great tool to have you gotta keep me up how yours are doing that long into flower and cloning, Iā€™m very interested to see how many branches you get since you were farther along when you took your cuts

1 Like

@Wildwest @PurpNGold74

This is mold, prune those leaves, sister from over the pond ā€¦ :wink: :v: :frog:

I saw some yellow spots and with the brown spots, it concur with septoria symptoms (aka yellow leaves spots)

The yellow spots are the early stages and the brown is the later stagesā€¦

Ordinary, I would recommend cleaning all your equipments and tools, however, since it doesnā€™t seem to spread from your observations, only prune the infected leaves and spray the rest of your babies with an equal mix (1:1) of H2O2 3% and 0ppm water (distilled, RO or five stage filtered water)ā€¦

And keep a close eye on the situation and watch for propagationā€¦

In hope this will help youā€¦

Truly yoursā€¦

~Al :v::innocent:

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream: you sure man? That sucksā€¦ but wouldnt kill being only a couple leaves

2 Likes

I have downloaded the problematic pictures and blow up them and carefully inspected the surrounding of the brown spots, so yes, pretty sureā€¦

I saw more than I would want that s&$t over my extant growing careerā€¦

2 Likes

Il let you off this time :wink:

@raustin ph in is usually 6.5 sometimes 6.6 depending on the amount of nutes i use, i have high tap water @ ph7 and above but when nutes are added it comes down.

@fano_man i will be sure to update no worries, i took them 13days into flip and didnt expect anything tbh but i cant wait to see what they do :slight_smile:

@PurpNGold74 and @Niala thank you for your diagnosis and problem solving my issues, i cant believe i have mold :frowning: i will be getting on to it asap! No time to waste! I dont want it spreading,im ok with loosing Lil Miss but wouldnt be happy loosing the other 2!

1 Like

Is it all over her? I liked Lil Miss! I think he said you can try pruning affectd leaves first

2 Likes

No, only the leaves shown, i will take them off, they are yellow anyways, watch her over the next couple days see if anything changes!

2 Likes

I chopped em off and got afew more picsā€¦observations and allā€¦

I feel like she isnt going to make it full term :frowning:

1 Like

Sheā€™ll make it. Gotta stay positive. :blush: And seeing your leaves all lined up makes me think. I should start saving leaves with issues and make a chart with actual leaves instead of pictures.
Like that but with real leaves. Not that I want to have problems but I think everyone will have some at one point or another.

3 Likes

I like that idea doobs :wink:
But seriously tho seeing all thos defieciences is confusing the hell outta me :confused:
Her ppm run off 2 days ago was quite low so maybe a bigger dose of bloom next go round will stop anything else from yellowing before its time!!

The lighter color ones definitely look like sheā€™s hungry. So it sounds like a solid plan.

1 Like

Schweeeet! :ok_hand:
Always nice having your own plan backed up lol
Thanks!

1 Like

Lol well if it goes bad you can just blame me. Iā€™m good with women blaming me for things lol. I got a house full of girls so Iā€™m used to it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I feel you (house full of girls cant be easy) but also thank you for the acceptance of blame if it goes, as we brits say, tits up!! Lol

1 Like

Nuff said :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Lol Iā€™m all out of likes

2 Likes