Third Grow: Four Autos in a 2x4 Tent

Bud pics as of this morning. Runoff was 1100ppm with a PH of 6.3.

GSCX…

Gorilla Glue…turning a bit yellow as @Nicky said!

Gelato…

Little Big Bud…

4 Likes

Well, when your timing sucks, this happens. Four autos in 3gal pots in a 2x2. I may be pulling a @Axemanjake23 ,temporarily…8 autos in a 2x4…while I use the 2x2 for drying.

8 Likes

Watering day…they were starving for food, so I gave them a booster of Jacks. I’m hoping for a Memorial Day weekend harvest.

The buds as of this morning…

4 Likes

I did a little LST on the baby girls today. I’m trying something I found at Amazon that aids in the bending process. I liked it because it stops the kinking when you do it and gives us the true 90 degree bend with no strings or long staples. Once they stabilize, I’ll remove them so the stalk can grow.

Let’s see if it works…

7 Likes

3d printed lol yeah.

Wow…they look really good. Can you use them for later branches up the stem or are the just fir the main stem?

1 Like

Man u can do it. 4 in a 2x2 is possible if you train train train. Good look. They look healthy. My next will be 8 again. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t quite understand what you’re asking. Please try again…

1 Like

sorry…it was a kinda confused question…are the red plastic LST ‘trainers’ just used for the main stem as pictured, or could you use them later up the stem, or on branches to also bend stems at 90 degrees?

2 Likes

@FirstTimer1 there’s another guy on here using them and he has em all over his plants, so yes you can use them for branches. @IP54 sorry for butting in

2 Likes

This is my first time using them, but as @MeEasy said, they can be used all over the plant. My thing is, they’re small…and eventually the main stalk will outgrow them…so I’m thinking once the plant stalk hardens in the 90 degree angle, I’ll remove them.

At least that’s the plan…we’ll see how it goes. :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s all good, bro…thanks for jumping in to help out. It’s my first time using them. :metal:

1 Like

I mean what ever it take to make your yields beefy

OK guys….harvesting four plants and my Buddy pointed this out on one plant.

Seeds? Did it hermie?

2 Likes

It just looks like swollen calyx to me, which is where a seed would form if the plant was pollinated. Here’s the actual name n pic explaining what it is

4 Likes

Give it a gentle squeeze if a seed pops out, u nannered somewhere along the line. If not looks like some fine bud. It is what it is, no going back at this point. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::alien:

1 Like

Last Saturday was chop day for all four plants. So much easier when we have help trimming. My good buddy came down, since he wanted to experience this part of the grow process, along with my son-in-law were trimming machines! …they made it a breeze. Huge thanks goes out to them.

We lightly wet trimmed this crop as we removed the bud’s sugar leaves.

First up was the GSCX…the plant from the Walking Dead!

Next up was little Big Bud. The plant was one big chunk of buds and the stickiest of the four.

Then came Gelato….

Finally came Gorilla Glue….

I wound up having to use the 2x4 tent to dry this batch with the help of the Gorilla high CFM poles.

All in all, it took about 5+ hours for the three of us. I’m running the tent 63-64% humidity.

7 Likes

Man what a haul! The Gelato and Gorilla Glue have some seriously fat buds. Thanks for the drying info. I bought an herb dryer but can’t get the temp below 80 degrees. Looks like I’m hang drying. I’ve got a closet in the house that stays around 72-74 and 48 RH. Will have to add a humidifier and small fan. Thanks again!

1 Like

I have one word to describe what I see… BEAUTIFUL :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Congrats on another successful grow man! They look great! I just picked up the same trim bin. How you do like it?

2 Likes