Third Grow: Four Autos in a 2x4 Tent

Thanks, bro! It’s the first time using it since I had to separate the 4 different plants. Works fine, the clips hold the stalks nicely and there are plenty of them. It attaches by a single hook which allows it to spin a bit, so I anchored it on each end with the foam twisty tie.

I was staring at the tent trying to figure out how to hang the tow of them in the middle of the tent…then I remembered I bought two of the high CFM pole sets…yeah two, I bought another Gorilla tent like yours that I haven’t set up yet…once I installed the three poles, I realized I could I could take the front pole and snap it into the side poles, problem solved!

I have to set up the Inkbird temp/humidity controller in this tent still.

1 Like

Hey @Nicky I just pointed to this journal so I’ll hop onto watching :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Some latex gloves work great for the trim, inexpensive n u get what u pay for. Excellent looking buds, I love the ladies with some meat on their bones. Just well done, from start to finish. :alien:

2 Likes

I hear ya’….but the gloves still have to be cleaned with alcohol or changed as you trim since they get all sticky too. Not to mention they’ve been in short supply (COVID) for over a year now in the NE.

Plus it’s like perfume on your fingers…:rofl:

3 Likes

I stopped smoking weed and now if I don’t wear gloves I get high as hell :rofl: even when I’m just doing some defoliation (extra during flower) I think I get a little high when I’m burping my jars especially if I smell a few jars :laughing: :rofl: to judge the cure

8 Likes

4c44454f39496d52fef480258c9c50be

9 Likes

That’s me everytime I’m in the tent lately :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Damn what a hual. Those buds look very fat and dense. Nice grow man. Jelly here

1 Like

Well, I culled my first two plants today since I started growing indoors. It was two Purple Hulk autos from MSNL. Not sure what happened, I transplanted them into 3gal pots, gave them one liter of 1/2 strength Jacks 321and they turns yellow overnight. Tried flushing…nothing…waited 4 days and flushed again with CalMag…only got worse.

The two GDP autos took off doing the same regimen.

Banana Kush is in the on deck circle in two shot glasses….

3 Likes

Wow. I wonder what happened. It looks like they got some kind of weed killer. It sucks since you were all ready in flower

Yeah, it’s baffling. Same everything with their tent mates. Genetics maybe. I have to do some research to see if this strain has different nutrient requirements…but then again, I only gave them half strength nutes. Weird…

Oh that sucks big time about your plants you’ve lost! And for it to be both of them and not just one not happy. That’s a riddle and a half?

2 Likes

Did the final trim on the GSCX auto after 8 days of drying. Her button buds got to 13-15% moisture content quicker than the other three plants.

Her trichomes were looking good…

I was pleasantly surprised to see her yield 4ozs….

In the 1/4 pound Grove bag she went…

11 Likes

Congrats there. That should last you a for a little bit. She was a great looking lady

1 Like

How do you like those grove bags?

1 Like

Thanks, man! Chugging along….My circle of family & friends smoke my stuff faster than I can grow it! Not to mention I still have three more plants drying. They’re like little kids…’are they ready yet?’….’are they ready yet?’ :rofl:

7 Likes

First time using them since I ran into @Audiofreak ’s thread about them. Besides their claim of being more gentle on the trichomes, I like the idea of no burping. So far, everyone that’s tried them likes them.

We’ll see….:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Nice haul! And can we have updates on the Grove Bag as you go along too please? :pray::blush:

3 Likes

Just did the final trim on the mutant ‘Little’ Big Bud this morning. She yielded two ounces of nice solid buds…that’s more than I thought given her small size.

Trichomes look good…

In the Grove bag she goes…

4 Likes

Likeing the idea of those bags, watching to see what you think. To bad about the dead girls, that sucks. Nice haul as well.

2 Likes