Happy birthday @MadamCalamity

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

6 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

6 Likes

Happy berfday ma’am!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Madam! :partying_face: Hope your day is wonderful and a fun filled one! :boom:

4 Likes

So last week I hooked up my mars hyro drip system and added my nets.

3/22 blueberry :blueberries:

Cement shoes :athletic_shoe:

Blueberry :blueberries: yesterday

Cement shoes :athletic_shoe: yesterday

Blueberry :blueberries: today

Cement shoes :athletic_shoe: today

I got some happy campers! The growth from yesterday to today is awesome. And I gotta say I like the drip system. It’s way better then the one I rigged up on my last grow. The only thing is right now I have the timer set for twice a day for 1 minute intervals. I would like to add a third interval but I can’t figure out how to get the seconds to work. The instructions confused me. I bought this timer after seeing it on a post on here.

@OGIncognito suggested it. I also adjusted my lights on the blueberry tent. I raised the one to try to get the girl on the right to stretch out more. Thinking maybe if that doesn’t help it slightly catch up to the other one I might raise the plant more? Not entirely sure yet I’m just gonna see how it plays out. I just know I want an as even of a canopy as possible and it’s kinda hard when I’ve barely needed to tuck that one at all.
Ummm I think that’s pretty much it. Oh I did defol a couple of times.

Thank you all for the bday wishes :green_heart:
I hope everyone has a wonderful evening! I know I sure am! :wink:
My last run Rainbow gasoline by 808 genetics
It smelled soooo goooood when I opened the bag!

:v::green_heart::seedling:

15 Likes

Awesome update! Everything is looking great! That rainbow gasoline is :fire: I was curious about the mars system, happy I get to see you run it first! Haha. How long do you get out of the 5 gal reservoir with 2 plants?

6 Likes

So far 2 1/2 days. About 5 feedings. I could get more out of it if I could figure out the seconds setting on the timer. And so far I’m getting desired run off for a whole day for both times that it waters. The amount of runoff could be cut in half if I can figure out the timer. Then I could probably get 4 days on it.

7 Likes

Girls are looking great bushing out well for ya shouldn’t be to long for that net to be filled

4 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Sweet setup, happy bday!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Madam! Plants look spot on and those buds looks tasty af!! Very nice!! :v::dash::dash:

5 Likes

Happy cake day!!!

4 Likes

Sweet update Sis and Happy Birthday :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Cleaning the cloner today :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks everyone :green_heart:

8 Likes

Yup. I’d like to collect the clones from you in the next couple days.

4 Likes

Looking great on the update Madam! :+1: :clap: :clap: I’m digging on the watering system you’ve got. It reminds me I need to upgrade sometime in the near future on getting the H2O to the planties. :love_you_gesture: Rainbow Gasoline looks tasty too! :v:

4 Likes

Did a major defol/clean up today.

Blueberry :blueberries:

Cement Shoes :athletic_shoe:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!
:v::green_heart::seedling:

21 Likes

I just love the pink string that you used on your net!

7 Likes