Tell your folks I says hi 👋

I will be growing ilgm blueberry and cement shoes by Canuck seeds. (Cement shoes middle)

The picture above are the babies right after transplant.
They definitely were not happy but they are doing better now. The blueberries are in 3 gallon pots and cement shoes are in a 5 gallon pot.
Today they were topped and so far they are happy campers :tent:

33 Likes

Welcome back Grow Sis :love_you_gesture:

18 Likes

Hey @OGIncognito hope all has been well in your neck of the woods!

14 Likes

Look who it is! Welcome back! Nice line up.

Set to watch

13 Likes

Welcome back!! Yeah my girls at one time or another have acted up…They are very resilient…The Blueberry was mt very first ILGM outdoor grow,It spoiled me as its yield was pretty big…

9 Likes

Great to see you back ladies looking good

8 Likes

Forgot to ask if you are still using jacks/coco, and do you plan on running all 3 in that space?

8 Likes

Eagerly following this one.

12 Likes

Set to watch!! Glad to you back!!

11 Likes

Glad to have ya back and awesome line up cant wait to see how they turn out ive been keeping my eye on that Cement Shoes strain for a bit now and i love ilgm Blueberry

11 Likes

Thanks guys!

Yes. It’s a coco/perlite mix and I am still using jacks. I’m gonna try out frequent fertigation this time around on the blueberries so we will see how it goes. The blueberries will be in the 2x4 and I will be putting the cement shoes in the 2x2 or 27x27 whatever you wanna call it lol. I will also still be using the net.

Also I need to correct myself, I did not top them yet. I still have another week or 2 before thinking about it. I pruned the bottom leafs off since they were hitting the medium.

Anyways I’m pretty excited. Blueberry has been on my bucket list for a while now and with the horrible luck I had germinating the seeds I’m glad I was able to get them replaced so I could finally do my run.

Hope alls been good in the hood for everyone since I’ve been gone!

15 Likes

Sounds like a good plan!

6 Likes

Blueberry was in the 1st mix pack i ordered from ILGM definitely some nice Blueberry terps and frosty

6 Likes

x5D38chOUVZxnt1j8K

9 Likes

Hello we haven’t crossed paths but my grow brows all got excited when you returned so I to would like to tag along to learn and share.

14 Likes

Nice to hear. About 15 years ago or so I was able to get ahold of some blueberry and the smoke was so pleasant and since then I’ve wanted more but it wasn’t a common strain to get at the time so being able to grow it is very exciting. I’m hoping the terps is exactly what I remembered.

Glad to have yea @Bunger64 !
Beautiful girl you have there. What’s strain is she?

8 Likes

I grabbed some snacks and pulled up a chair to hang out.

7 Likes

Nice glad to have you join my little corner @MoFo

Hey @JaneQP I know you were talking about growing cement shoes outdoors soon if you want to tag along for the ride to see how it turns out you’re more than welcome to join :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I do believe shes a Bruce Banner auto 12" is all.

I had some blue berry cupcake from a local dispensary grower that actually tasted and smelled like blue berrys.

9 Likes

Im here for the comments too :grin:

8 Likes