Tell your folks I says hi 👋

Ugh oh, looks like someone’s gonna need to get a part time j-o-b to keep her happy. :grin:

Something cool I just noticed with my old azz :eyes: is ya got a little mushroom haven with fairies or angels. That’s a cool touch! :green_heart: :v:

5 Likes

Thank you! I thought it would be fun to have a little fairy garden this time around :man_fairy::mushroom:

7 Likes

Beautiful all around ma’am!!

5 Likes

Hey guys! It’s update time! It’s been a busy week!

So since my last update I moved cement shoes into her tent and did a light defol.

Blueberry :blueberries: March 14th

Cement Shoes :athletic_shoe: March 14th

And here is one of the leaves of the blueberry.

Today they got microbes and another defol and removed the bottom auxiliary branches on just the blueberry.

Blueberry :blueberries: before defol

After

Cement Shoes :athletic_shoe: which I’m pretty sure I forgot to take before pics or maybe not :joy: possibly the 2nd pic was taken before but at this point I don’t know :woman_shrugging:

And just for the hell of it here is a pic of an Eagle and an owl from a field trip to a conservation facility my oldest went to this week that I chaperoned.

The eagle has been there since 1999 after some dude shot him :cry: and unfortunately the owl was hit by a car. The whole time I was just trying to plot how I could take the owl home :joy: one of my goals in life is to befriend an owl a fox and a crow :joy: the only realistic one would be a crow lol
Anyways I hope everyone had a wonderful week and had a great St. Patrick’s day :shamrock:
:v::green_heart::seedling:

20 Likes

Awesome update! Are you going to use a net this time? Cool animal pics! Since ‘99 that’s insane :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Glad to see your return!
As a note, if you wanna make friends with owls, get chickens.
Here is one i have that has made themself right at home on top of my coop.

Welcome back.

14 Likes

Awesome updates gal’s are looking great and growing quickly going to be flipping before ya know it lol and ugh i love going to conservations we have foxes and Owls all around us here we have to stay outside with our minpin at night some of the owls around here are big enough to swoop him rite up lmao

8 Likes

No joke? That’s awesome!

@MadamCalamity
Save some cuts of that cement shoes just in case :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Thank you!

I wish I could! But recently the city council changed the ordinance so no one within the city limits can have backyard chickens.

We don’t have to worry about owls and foxes with our little dog. I’ve only ever seen a fox a few times and when I did they were sick. Our biggest predators are hawks and the rare coyote.

5 Likes

Nice update and the gals are looking good! :grinning: :+1: Looks like the “high maintenance” Blueberry is gonna shadow the other gal. Already a Diva! :grin:

You gotta be a Potterhead. :v:

6 Likes

She’s gonna be a beast! Absolutely love how she’s growing. I was telling my husband that I could probably get away with just her in the tent.
And yes l love Harry Potter!

5 Likes

Even just hens? I can understand the roosters…

3 Likes

Not even hens! The community set up a petition to overturn it. They brought it to council and they discussed allowing 4 hens per household with an appropriate fenced in coop but in January they voted against it. It’s a bummer.

5 Likes

And with the price of eggs the way they are… seems like they are trying their best to rid the world of being self-sufficient and not depending on large farming operations.

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more. Unfortunately I feel like eventually being self-sufficient will be a thing of the past. It’s sad. I hope to never see that happen.

7 Likes

Happy, healthy and looking great Madam!! :v::dash::dash:

6 Likes

@MadamCalamity

I am planning on dropping cement shoes for the outdoor grow so I am excited to watch your grow.

As an aside my brother and wife are birders in Vermont. They do rescues. They picked up a bald eagle that went through a trucker’s window and survived!

7 Likes

@MadamCalamity

Any updates soon?

6 Likes

Yes either later today or tomorrow. I’ve been meaning to update since Friday but honestly it keeps slipping my mind lol I keep telling myself when I have a free minute I would but then instead of updating I started playing my new game :sweat_smile:

Btw when you planning on taking some clippings of the cement shoes? I’ve pretty much have left her alone so you can take what you want. Got some good candidates :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

First, Happy Birthday!

I’ll clean the cloner, then I’ll get them.

Today sounds good! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes