Tell your folks I says hi šŸ‘‹

Awesome work!

5 Likes

ā€œPRECISION WORKā€ Madam C :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Looking great another week or two and ita be time to flip i like how you have a divider in the 4x2 for the net i never thought of doing that before

5 Likes

Waiting for that update!

7 Likes

Things have been crazy! Between storm clean up, Easter and sickness that Iā€™ve been fighting for weeks. I was finally starting to feel better then on Thursday I lost my voice and it still hasnā€™t come back. Wild. lol And let me tell you, i never really realized how much I talk until I couldnā€™t! Itā€™s driving me nuts and of course my family has to make fun of me :laughing:

Anyways I flipped the blueberry 2 weeks ago. Done multiple heavy defoliations. Incorporated fulvic and silica in my res. I also upgraded my res to a bigger one. The level is cool and all on the mars hydro bucket but with my 3 1 minute intervals of feeding the bucket just wasnā€™t cutting it for me. I didnā€™t want to keep mixing nutes every couple of days. Now I get about 5 on it.
(:notes: I got 5 on itā€¦messin with that indo weed :notes:)
Today I did another defol, moved my lights and fans on :blueberries:. Defoled and tucked cement shoes. Thinking probably by next weekend I might be able switch her to 12/12.

Cement shoes before maintenance

Cement Shoes after

Blueberry before

Blueberry after

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Now excuse me while I go and try to catch up on peopleā€™s journalsā€¦againā€¦lol I really need to start being more active on here again.
:v::green_heart::seedling:

20 Likes

Awrsome update Madam!! Everything looks really nice!! :v::beers::dash::dash:

6 Likes

Thanks cooter!

5 Likes

About time you hopped on! Sounds like youā€™ve been through the ringer. Iā€™d make fun of you too! LOL plants are looking great. Nice training and clean work on the defoliation. I see that wicked split!

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: yea I had a slight accident tucking her right before I flipped her. Ooops. I heard the snap and was like oh no! It didnā€™t even faze her though. I thought it would potentially slow her growth but she sure is vigorous. Canā€™t keep up on the maintenance. I swear I blink and she needs another defol.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. Sounds like a good pheno so far. Canā€™t wait to see what they look like.

5 Likes

Awesome update tents are looking beautiful and vibrant and healthy what size tent is the Cement Shoes in again and size pot? Im about to do a 5 gallon single clone scrog in my 27x27 mars tent i still need to build the frame i have some pvc from a old 4x2 frame hopefully its enough lol

4 Likes

Thank you @LiesGrows She is in a 27x27 tent. She is a super dense compact plant and itā€™s taking forever for her to fill it the way I want. Iā€™m in a 5 gal pot with a coco/perlite mix with jacks. I could of probably gotten away with a 3 gallon fabric pot because of the way she is growing. I have my blueberries in 3 gallon pots but Iā€™m using frequent fertigation with a high percentage of perliteā€¦ this was experimental but Iā€™m trying to emulate more of the hydro side of coco. I may have to add another feeding time in the the next month or so. As for using pvc, if you got use it. As for the divider in my 2x4, I did that for 2 reasons. The first reason being a solid frame because pvc is flexible and I run a tight net. The second reason is that it helps with tracking the growth between the 2 plants.

5 Likes

@pr
Hereā€™s another scrog get to watch, @MadamCalamity kills her grows.

6 Likes

I have to watch ā€œUsā€ now lol, thanks

6 Likes

Very nice i may end up making a wooden frame just for strength cause i also would use a tight net im in soil with organics i switched almost 2 years ago i cant get over the amount of water used in coco lol I typically run in 3 gallon alot but i have these nice but cheap 5 gallons with training eyelets all around the pot ill be using

4 Likes

Thanks @MadamCalamity LOL

@LiesGrows
I love wooden frames!

6 Likes

I think ill just grab a 2x2 and use it

3 Likes

Awesome update and precision canopy work Grow Sis :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

i just want to know who learned from whom , @MadamCalamity @Low , you both have exact growing capabilities and style . both make me jealous and both do great work . well done .
:alien: Happy Growing

3 Likes

Thanks OG!

Itā€™s a good movie

@Low has been growing longer than I have. Iā€™ve learned a lot from him over the years along with others on this forum, but who knows maybe Iā€™ve taught him a thing or 2 along the way.

7 Likes