Sticky's 3rd + grow

Nice looking ladies :+1::face_with_monocle::seedling:

1 Like

Thank you @BudzMS and @MeEasy for the love. Good to have some trained eyes on them!
Day 16. Watered them this morning. Gave them 1 gallon tap water with 4mL cal-mag, adjusted to 6.5pH. They look happy this afternoon with some good growth.

7 Likes

theyre looking great

2 Likes

Day 19- 3 days since last water and they look thirsty. Split a gallon of tap water with 4mL cal-mag at pH 6.5 between them to some minor runoff. Branches are coming in well. Gelatos are showing their lady parts now too.

6 Likes

They’re doing good :+1: happy n healthy

2 Likes

21 days old. I got some LST clips, bent the two tall girls over, and brought some lower branches into the light too. The tall Sour D looks like she’s about to flower and the tall Gelato isn’t even showing pistils. Shorter ladies were left alone. Too small for the clips.

5 Likes

Day 23- Got a new oscillating fan and did some rearranging so they all get a breeze. Shoved a small fan in a lower vent to suck fresh air in and help lower temps. Continuing LST on those that are ready, and just tucking on those that are not. Looks like the Sour Ds are starting to make buttons. I noticed a double branch on one of the untrained Gelatos, so that’s cool too. Now that I’m training them, some of the fan leaves are under or pointed down. Do I remove them or keep’em? Slow removal?

5 Likes

20220921_082631

4 Likes

looking great, i have no experience in lst, hopefully someone will chime in and answer that

1 Like

Well, I snipped off the 2nd node leaves (2nd set of true leaves, 1st set of 3-fingers) on all of them, and even the 1st node branches on a couple. They were in the dark and non-productive. That’s probably all for a little while.

2 Likes

Sour Diesels👆

Gelatos👆

6 Likes

I’m a little concerned about the droopy leaves. Aside from a few lower fan leaves, they look and feel healthy, but are drooping. Maybe over-watering, but the soil feels dry when I water. Last watered 9/21, so not sure about that. Not going to water today to see what happens.
Sour D top👇

3 Likes

Maybe chlorine from tap water? Ppm of tap water is 170, so i thought it was low enough.

1 Like

do you let the water sit for 24hrs before watering?

2 Likes

I hadn’t let the water sit until i set a bucket aside yesterday morning for today.

1 Like

Day 27- Watered them this morning using one gallon tap water (set aside 24h for chlorine to vent off) with 5mL tiger bloom and 15mL big bloom. Low doses of each. pH adjusted to 6.5. Ppm at 670. First added nutes besides cal-mag. Trimmed a couple yellowed fan leaves.

6 little autos in a 2x4. Little, but not the weed-on-a-stick I’ve heard autos can be.

4 Likes

they will probably perk back up later today.

1 Like

@BudzMS perk up ya say?

Looks like they did just that!

3 Likes

good deal

1 Like

Day 28- 4 full weeks out of soil. I will now always let my tap water sit 24 hours to vent off the chlorine.
Continuing LST as needed. It was starting to smell in the house so I added my 4" Vivosun in-line fan and carbon filter to the setup. Fan and filter are inside the tent above the light exhausting out with both bottom vents open passively bringing fresh air in.

4 Likes