Sticky's 3rd + grow

Day 30 out of ground

Sour Diesels👇

Gelatos👇

Gelatos are all different structurally, but started flowering the same time/rate. One is bushy, one leggy and shedding fans, and the other in between. Sour Ds look a little droopy, but overall good.
Does anyone see anything wrong here?

5 Likes

they seem sad again, is it feeding time?

I watered on Tuesday so I’m not sure. I cant tell if they want to be watered/fed every other day or every 3 days. Looking like they’re moving towards every other day. Anyway, I mixed 6 quarts vented tap water with 1tsp cal-mag and 2 Tbsp Big Bloom pH’d to 6.5 and gave it to them. They were full with a quart to spare.

4 Likes

they look better now but they should look even better later

1 Like

Day 33- watered them today with just cal-mag. They looked happy yesterday then thirsty today. This one gelato has curled leaf tips. Looks like the sour ds have some minor deficiencies.

3 Likes

lets see how they look later today if no better we can tag some pros in to help out

1 Like

Thanks @BudzMS. I’m reaching out lol.
Hey @Graysin, @JaneQP, @beardless, @Retiredoldguy, @Newt, can I get some opinions on these girls? My thoughts are nitro or mag deficiency?
Gelatos👇

Sour Ds👇

3 Likes

Need close-ups of the damaged leaves to give a better opinion. Seems to me like phosphorus or calcium but you may see something I don’t.

2 Likes

1st two are gelato the other two sour d. Doesnt seem like anything major, but i want to correct anything that may be out of line.

3 Likes

Curling leaves are N toxicity. Definitely doesn’t need more of that

2 Likes

Thank you. Funny, I never gave them any veg nutes. One dose of tiger bloom and the rest has been big bloom or cal-mag. Is FFOF that loaded?

2 Likes

It sure can be. I’ve found all my FF soil is a real mixed bag. Sometimes there’s almost nothing in it at all, others it can go 6-8 weeks easy, and sometimes I hit the sweet spot with a nice 3-6 week preload.

1 Like

I’m not sure. A nitrogen toxicity usually includes dark leaves. I’d lean toward environment. But frankly, not sure.

2 Likes

Sour Ds nute deficiency?

1 Like

Looks like the newer growth is better. No curling.

Tops of Sour Ds

Tops of Gelatos

2 Likes

good deal

1 Like

Thank you @Graysin and @Newt, and @BudzMS of course. I think the curling leaves may have been from my chlorinated water, which i have recently corrected. Can that be? Newer growth seems better as shown in above post.
One of my sour Ds has yellowing leaf tips and small brown spots. Can you help me diagnose this? N def?

2 Likes

Possible very early cal/mag. I’m not sure I’d do anything but watch at this point.

2 Likes

Day 35- Mixed 1.5 gal vented tap water with 3 tsp tiger bloom, pH’d to 6.6 and fed them to runoff. They look a little wet but should bounce up in an hour or two. Thank you @Newt, I may be overthinking the color variation a bit. The gelatos all have such different plant structures- one very squat and another rather lanky. Maybe that sour d is unique from the other two as well.
They’re all getting the same water and food. Thats something I might need to think more about. The two strains, hell each plant, may need more or less nutes at different times.
Gelatos👇

Sour Diesels👇

Best Sour D cola

3 Likes

You are right about how each plant has its own mind when it come to nutrients!

4 Likes