Sticky's 3rd + grow

Little Sour D birdies

Little Gelato birdies

3 Likes

Overall and individual shots. The little gelato is a weird one with the mutated, holey leaves.
I think I’m going to start giving them some cal-mag soon, but the bottom 2/3 of the pots are filled with FFOF so no other nutes needed for now.

3 Likes

Day 10 above ground. Growing quickly. The sour Ds are taller than the gelatos. Must be the sativa genes. The 3rd set of leaves are coming in. I even see the start of branches on all the plants.

4 Likes

@BudzMS thanks for joining. My first auto grow.
Soil was very dry. I mixed up 4mL cal-mag with a gallon of water and adjusted pH to 6.5. Sprayed the gallon between the 6 of them and they look happy.

6 Likes

theyre all looking great

1 Like

@beardless, @merlin44, @Retiredoldguy, @Graysin, @DrWoo, @Flipdawg08, @JaneQP, @BudzMS
You have all been very helpful in my knowledge and understanding of growing, whether you know it or not. Thank you for publishing your gains and setbacks along the way. Please join me on my grow log. I appreciate any and all feedback from you fine people.

6 Likes

My pleasure and happy to tag along! Do tag me directly though if you hit any rough patches along the road! That’s the fastest way to grab me. :wink::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Stickyicky407 you are very kind!

I m set to watch!

2 Likes

im here for this journey

1 Like

Thanks all for the love. @MeEasy, @Hellraiser, @Newt I have followed your advice as well and I appreciate your experience. Please join in my journey too! :v:

3 Likes

Let’s do this thing!

1 Like

I’m here for the show , brought me some snacks :yum: :cupcake: RoorRip :broccoli: :beer:

1 Like

glad you could use my knowledge and others to make the grow you want…

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for joining me on my grow! Got me some seasoned, dare I say grizzled growmies in my corner!

Doing fine this morning. Sour Ds are growing taller. The Gelato runt is finally growing some normal looking leaves.
20220910_083737

9 Likes

ok how did you do the time lapse picture…

2 Likes

Pretty cool, right? I have a Galaxy phone, not sure how iphones do it. I selected 5 pics from my gallery and hit Create> GIF.
I try to take pics everyday from the same view so they’re the same shot. Pretty close for hand pics. The pics I chose for the above GIF were all 2 days apart.

2 Likes

@Stickyicky407 thanks…I don’t see that on my IPhone

8:30am yesterday

1pm today

This morning I watered them. I mixed 1 gallon tap water with 4mL cal-mag. pH adjusted to 6.5 and sprayed it into the 6 pots.

Branches are coming in.

7 Likes

looking outstanding

1 Like

Day 15 above ground: Two of the Sour Ds are showing female pistils already. Top 2" of soil is dry, but I’m not watering today. Maybe tomorrow. I want the roots to stretch. Nodes are tight, but thats ok with me. Not planning to do much training, if any. I think they should fill the space on their own.

6 Likes