how we feelin about the rookie lst??? I feel like these plants are boomin

3 Likes

Yeah buddy just keep bending and tien down. Looks killer

1 Like

We can’t all be the axeman but I’m trying :100:

1 Like

Sure we can. I ain’t doing nothing special. Growmie

1 Like

First day of 2021 is moving day for the plants… had a humidity issue so I moved the set up to a diff room. Much better now on the humidity front, also added a cheap dehumidifier. Plants were really droopy, hoping they recover a little bit with the better conditions!

2 Likes

Snapped a branch yesterday during lst :man_facepalming: It is about 10% connected, so I tied it back to the main stalk so it’s flush. Was the plant in the bottom right so hopefully some time to mend up!

Heard it snap and was like :persevere:

2 Likes

A lot of people will put aloe vera or honey where it snapped and tape it back up.

2 Likes

Taping seems so impossible where it’s at lol unless I just suck - going to def use the honey though thank you for that!

2 Likes

As long as u can emoblize the part that broke off to the area it broke off at it should heal. I break 1 a grow it seems like.

2 Likes

Didn’t want to disrupt the broken branch too bad but that thing looks like it’s already healed lmao

3 Likes

It will form a nuckle there and be super strong. They love the abuse, and want to thrive.

2 Likes

Lol true

Any tips on what I should be feeding during this time? I’ve seen molasses mentioned, I’m currently doing fox farms trio w sledgehammer

Get you some recharge/microbes.

1 Like

Nice just googled - $30 package? Is this the stuff u said stunk up your whole crib? Lmao

1 Like

Lol it’s not what stunk up my place no. But that’s because I couldn’t find recharge locally and got a different kind of microbes. The stuff I found actually has more microbes than recharge. It’s also AWESOME! My ladies really like it. But recharge is a great product too.

1 Like

Hey Leo, sorry I haven’t been around much. The trio would be enough to finish in my experience. You got some depth to the flowering already, nice work!

As long as nutes, environment, and wet/dry cycle are on point, you will finish better than you expected.

Home stretch!

2 Likes

Awesome appreciate it!

Thank you @Zee! Great news for a Wednesday lol

there is the nuckle mine formed after being broke. She is doing awesome.

1 Like

Oh damn that was a big branch too, mine was like 4th node. Yeah I thought I was cooked but it seems like everything is back on track, pretty excited to see the final outcome

3 Likes