Starting out with Bubblegum

I hope my first grow doesn’t chew me up and spit me out.

growing indoors on this one
HLG 135 v2 rspec
2x2x4 tent
Auto bubblegum seeds from ILGM (the 10+10 deal):raised_hands:
Seedling starter soil, will move to ffof
Ff feed for later (3 pack)
6” fan
Got my ph meter, fabric pots… Etc
Ac infinity in the shopping cart… didn’t think I needed it just yet?

Put in soil on 11/21

Here’s today 11/25:

Feel free to burst my bubble with some feedback so I can blow up this grow (I’m done, but not :man_facepalming:)

@OlyBoy98503 @Breezy @KeystoneCops @Covertgrower @Budbrother @Zee

12 Likes

You already know I’m going to tag along!

3 Likes

Following along, and when you harvest, you better share, everyone loves bubble gum :slight_smile:

In about 3 or 4 days I’d get a small fan going in the tent, create a gentle breeze right over the girls, if you haven’t already plan too.

Am getting old, my eyes are always messing with me, make sure you got holes in those solo cups.

6 Likes

I was about to say the same thing!

Set to watch!

4 Likes

She will do great for you.

5 Likes

Appreciate you

Fan :white_check_mark:
Breeze - I keep it on a little for lights out but always on during the 18
I put holes in the bottom - should I put a space void underneath? Or holes in the sides?

3 Likes

Bubble gum is my next auto grow from i49 seeds. I’ll be watching your grow. Are you planning Low stress training or planning on topping them?

2 Likes

As long as the runoff is good, you’re solid.

2 Likes

@Leospence set to tag along if you don’t mind! Bubble gum nice stuff! Off to a good start! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

3 Likes

Yessir please do, lmk if u see any spots where I can improve :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

@Morpheous I want to do what @OlyBoy98503 did where he spread branches thru the binder clips on his pot creating separate stalks, I believe that’s topping? Still trying to learn the differences but with that method, it seemed like it would work with my tent height being lower

Any reason you bought bubblegum? Reviews I read and such seemed like the smell/taste was really cool, and I’m not trying to get BLASTED lol

3 Likes

Yes, I topped the plants at the third node.

Here’s what it looks like now.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Looks like your on your way. I harvested a ILGM Bubble Gum auto a couple of months ago. here is a few pic’s of her.

I Fimmed her at the 4th node. 6 oz’s dry

9 Likes

Wow that is incredible, nice stuff! Will have to check out your posts so I can get the cheat codes.

@Deepsix if u have any insider tips now is not the the time to be stingy my friend! :joy::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Happy :turkey: day everyone!!

6 Likes

LOL; no insider tips all I did was fim her. And love her :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

How’s the buzz :thinking:

Very relaxing

1 Like

Great, good job looks nice :+1:t2:

1 Like