Starting out with Bubblegum

Hit them with some molasses today because I’m not rolling in dough like @Breezy jk going to get that recharge for the grow coming up next :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Haha I wish I was rolling in the dough :joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Happy Monday Everyone

Here’s a “pro” question - how come my older plant has no frost and the others do? And is that aesthetic or does it have quality implications?

Overall they were treated practically the same.

After reading a little I think my temp gets too high from time to time, I have ac infinity set to 80*

Genetics!!! That plant just has a frosty pheno. The smoke on the plant without the frost will still be good. It could start frosting up later in the grow too.

3 Likes

They’re all same strain same breeder though lol

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. There are 1000s of pheno types possible out of every seed. Just like siblings with the same parents, one is tall, thin, red headed and smart, the other is short, fat, brown headed and dumb as hell. That is why large scale growers pheno hunt. They will plant 100s of seeds and select just a few top producers/growers for mother plants to clone. Then all clones have the same genetics. It can be kinda confusing.

2 Likes

You’re hilarious lmaooo

2 Likes

But you get it? Lol :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I bet some of you on this site are glad your parents didn’t pheno hunt. We are Spartans!!! Lol

Also I saw the comment about rolling in the duh. Yeah recharge is very expensive. Do you compost? It is a cheap alternative to needing mycorrhizae. I make teas with mine, also molasses and add a little fish ferts at the end. Makes a great tea swarming with microbe, fungi, and bacteria. Same kind you would buy in recharge.

3 Likes

Yeah I actually was looking into that but then got side tracked and didn’t revisit - what do you do, just get one of those ball things for your yard and throw shit in there? My friend has one of those for her garden.

2 Likes

I don’t compost, but maybe one day will try. I haven’t been using recharge as I can’t find it locally. But I’ve been using this other stuff that smells like straight :poop:. I have to go out on my patio to even open this crap. But the ladies seem to love it.

2 Likes

Haha ball things, man i’m stoned

2 Likes

I use a big plastic tub in my garage. I throw food scraps from veggies and fruit in there. Along with that all trimmed cannabis leaves. Eggshells, coffee grounds those things are your greens. Then you need browns, paper thats not shinny or lots of colors, carboard, packing paper, and leaves from my yard. Let it decompose for 8 to 10 weeks, it looks like perfect black soil when done. I take a few cups of that and hang it in a sock in 5 gallons of airated water for 24 to 48 hrs. Mix some molasses half way through and fish ferts at the end. Give the mixe to the girls. It gets very fasanating when one starts looking into it. Made me go 100% organic.

3 Likes

You just saved me so much research lmao you’re the man!!

2 Likes

Lmaoooo listen bro :man_shrugging:

HAHA :joy:. I thought it was hilarious at the time.

1 Like

2 Likes

she’s FROSTY!

1 Like

Facts I’m pumped

That’s the one that I knocked over as a seedling that sprouted on the side of the cup lmao

1 Like