Starting out with Bubblegum

What’s up everyone

Transplanted the other day and watered them today … trying to get some more growth, I feel like everyone’s plants I’m seeing are HUGE compared to mine by now lol

2 Likes

On the move, my friends!!

5 Likes

For anyone following:

I still need to buy a vent fan/carbon filter… and I have kind of High humidity in the tent, will it help drop the humidity?

And does anyone have any recommendations?

AC INFINITY is what I use.

1 Like

Which one?

The 4in would work with your space. that’s the one i’m running in mine

1 Like

True appreciate you

@Breezy do you need to have it exhaust to the outside or is it enough to just send the exhaust out of the grow tent from your experience? I can do either way but just didn’t want to do a bunch of work for no reason. Main concerns are smell and high humidity control

1 Like

If you can exhaust out of room i would. Unfortunately with my space i don’t have that luxury (i’m in a closet with no where to exhaust to except the room tent is in). But with my carbon filter there is no smell.

1 Like

True - looking at these I power kits I’m like man, what a savings lmao. Are they really that bad?

1 Like

Honestly I couldn’t tel ya haha. This is the only one i’ve ever had. I was looking for no noise and all reviews I read pointed me here. I learned my lesson when buying a cheaper light that you might as well get the right product once vs buying a cheaper one now just to buy the nicer one later haha

Lol facts - I need that guy from the one thread that blessed me with a 10% off hlg promo code to give me an ac infinity one :rofl:

1 Like

try the honey extension just google honey app and it will pop up. searches the web for you for discount codes and automatically applies them

2 Likes

1 Like

Looking official!

1 Like

Got some growth, plair

Basil also sprouting

@Axemanjake23 - adding you for any feedback, bubblegum autos!

1 Like

Heck man ur tent looks happy atm
Keep the good grow going man. I AM WATCHING YOU!!! LOL

1 Like

Need it! :eyes::eyes:

Will likely water/feed tonight, I feel like things are looking pretty good so far!

2 Likes

In your opinions, should I be doing any training on these? Would love to make sure they don’t grow too tall, but didn’t know what to expect for these autos, they sprouted on 11/23.

1 Like