Starting out with Bubblegum

Thank you

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving @Leospence!

1 Like

Topping is great I use LST low stress training. Check it out on a few youtube vids. ! Zoom in on my photo to get an idea. The hardest part is starting it out you have to be gentle bending it at the beginning or you’ll snap the main branch and it’s over. Good luck. :+1: image|375x500

2 Likes

Only reason I got the bubble gum was the name and curiosity. I have 4 strains ready to harvest at the moment. Auto Blueberry, Moby Dick auto XXL, White Widow Big Bud auto and Blue Dream Matic Auto. They are looking and smelling amazing next grow i’m going to grow 4 of the same strain to make it an easier process. Also notice on the topping photo Oly posted that his main stock is broke off. That would have been a main bud. Be sure not to break any by carefully adjusting stems little by little.:v:

2 Likes

Making some good progress!

:seedling:But I’ve got one for y’all… Lol… @OlyBoy98503 @Breezy @Covertgrower @Zee @Morpheous @KeystoneCops @Ah-hee @Deepsix @anon47338222

I may have been slightly inebriated the other day and I knocked over one of my “non sprouted” but germinated solo cups. :sob::expressionless:
Soil all over, but I scooped it back up put it in the cup and couldn’t see the seed anywhere… so I was just like
*she

And also… nature figures it out :man_shrugging: Right ?

Well… now what?? Lmao

6 Likes

Me (losing a seed): Dammit…

Nature: image

6 Likes

Lol so unreal…

1 Like

Yes it is. I topped her at the third node so all her energy is directed to the growth on the remaining six branches. She’s a photo.

My next spring/summer grow will be autos. I’ll try the ‘bending it over’ method with those plants. I’ll try not to snap of off then. :joy:

I’ve already broken at least one main stem before. I have a history of being rough with my plants.

Not nearly as rough as this guy…

Jeez… no wonder I couldn’t tag him.

Anyway… I like how well his autos are trained.

Tag me in your grow @Morpheous!

3 Likes

What’s up everyone!!

Haven’t seen a ton of growth the past couple days, should I transplant to the ffof soil and bigger pots in your opinions?

1 Like

Most generally wait until the leaves are at/passed edge of pot. I personally would wait a week or 2.

3 Likes

True - feel like it is CRAWLING bro

3 Likes

Haha I know the feeling. My Bubba Kush has been a super slow lady

3 Likes

I agree with Breezy. What I have found with some of my plants is that when the seedlings are taking their time they’re growing their roots like crazy under the soil. Wait a little bit, and you’ll see the top side growth take off like crazy!

3 Likes

Yeah read that a few times too, also read that people start in CLEAR solo cups inside of the red, so they can see roots, and I was like brooooooooo I’m so mad, genius

2 Likes

This is how I do it…

The second cup is used to block the light from getting to the roots.

1 Like

Interesting set up, gonna have to do that for my next seed I have ready to go tomorrow

1 Like

I’ll be watching. I have some Bubble Gum seeds from ILGM for the future so I’m curious to see how your grow goes. Good luck!

4 Likes

2 Likes

You summoned? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think he said the new sheriff is near.

1 Like