Silvaback’s 1st journey

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Keep ‘‘em coming about another 45days.

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 good things happen to good people !
awesome looking girls . can’t wait to see what the cured colors turn out like . :yum: :partying_face: :heart:
:alien: Happy Growing

2 Likes

Lots of pics and lots to be proud of. Beautiful Ladies :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you fellas. It’s all thanks 2 yall

1 Like

Just found a seed on Toxic Weekend.

damn man. :face_with_monocle:…have a proper look around in your zone…lift some skirts and have a look see…:eyes:…that seed looks around +/- 10 days old…have you been in contact with male plants…etc etc etc…i cannot like that… :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Negative sir. The other 2 in the tent are feminized I did loom thru everything and will keep a great watch on her. Do u think Kourtney turning 2 a Jenner

4 Likes

:see_no_evil: oh no! I agree with arrow can’t like that! Still gonna be some :fire::fire::fire: tho.

4 Likes

I think she didn’t like what i have plan 4 her when I harvest her. She don’t want 2 my bubble hash try out

5 Likes

makes no difference…they can all turn…

nope, you would see nanners,…i dont think so…genetics, light leak, stress or last ditch effort in that order…makes no difference to your hashish plans…keep at her, unless she throws nanners… :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

I considered my 1 NYD seed a gift from the weed gods!!
I know seeds aren’t desirable - but I’ve smoked plenty of good weed over the years that had some seeds.
It does boggle the mind that a 8ft tall majorly budding pot plant ended up with 1 seed.
How the hell does that happen? I think the plant wills it to happen and it’s more likely to be straight female since, if it’s a herm, there are ZERO male chromosomes involved.

A gift…1000 would be a curse though. LOL!

4 Likes

@Arrow I’m hoping they all stay females man they are lokingn wonderful.

@Tylersays if that’s the only seed I killed it by plucking it out

2 Likes

Yeah - bummer! LOL!
But at least that energy is now going into bud production.

1 Like

:monkey: :briefs:…last ditch seeds will be female seeds…our beloved plants are evolving … this is a conversation for another time… :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

I seen a conversation like this in your journal … it would be crazy I get feminized seeds from sick selections. So far from every 1 growing toxic Weekend I’m the only 1 that found a seed

check everything brother… :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Will do sir

2 Likes

Just keep vigilant as always. Loving the colors.

1 Like

@Annie3 here are my girls and also my 1st journey growing,pressing,making e oil and gummies…it’s towards the end and I already started a new journal that has 4 babies and 1 solo cup

3 Likes