Silvaback’s 1st journey

I have some nutrients I’d like to use, wondering if it’s good or not

Copy YouTube better you get 2 see them explain it so you good…

1 Like

Last night 1 of my buds came over and we ended up smoking the purple haze and I’m really really proud of my grow .

14 Likes

Sounds good.

:fire::sunglasses::dash::dash: that’s great!

2 Likes

I was using maxi series, different than hes using i think? Gh schedule is pretty vague. On the chart they have. Ill look at my records with it in the am. Im spent from today! Too much excitement.:wink::v:

3 Likes

Man rest up

4 Likes

@SilvaBack203 wow man your babies are looking awesome

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 It’s always good to hear when yer bros give you good feedback on the weed you grew! :v: :blush: All the ladies are looking great!

2 Likes

Thank you. Briefly ima be posting the 30days in flower picture Its already 30 days.

@ChebaMang idk if it’s because Haze hasn’t been around lately ot I actually did good lol. I been smoking 2 much lately she really taste so amazing and it’s not even really cured

4 Likes

Today is officially my 1st 30 days in flower day. I’m really happy how the girls are coming along.

Toxic Weekend

Blueberry

Purple Haze

19 Likes

:fire::snowflake::cold_face: killin it

3 Likes

From the looks of things the blueberry will be the last to bud up she’s only giving me color and frost

4 Likes

Only? That’s a beautiful combo

4 Likes

@SilvaBack203 you growing blueberry also? Auto? That purp is beautiful

1 Like

No she’s a photo. All my indoor ima try to stick to regular and feminized photos. Ima do the autos outdoor

2 Likes

I’m just shock that’d all. None of the outside girls were this frosty

2 Likes

Ladies are looking great love the frost :cold_face:

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Looking marvelous my friend :smile:

1 Like