Silvaback’s 1st journey

I switched from this for years to Jacks tap! Love the change so easy… :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Carpenter How does the jacks tap work? Is it just a stand alone feed? I’m in coco doing the 321, but have 7.7ph with an avg of 375 or so ppm. Out of the tap. I pH it of course lol

2 Likes

Works the same as Jacks 321 except it has some extra stuff for what my tap doesn’t have!
I literally feed 5 g of jacks tap and 1 g of Epsom salt. That’s all these girls are getting in flower.
I also ph

2 Likes

Noice. I just got on the jacks and Coco train and figured I’d ask since you’ve posted some simply marvelous buds.

2 Likes

Thank you… I’m switching to coco as well. Next run is going to be all gelato and coco-loco. We will see how she goes

3 Likes

I just dropped my first photos 8 days ago. Even with the moderate pH’ing, I’m sold. Better than filling 30 syringes of FF anyway. Not knocking FF, just too much work.

2 Likes

You said it

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 glad u getting your answer my friend. Carp keep Killing it in his grows

2 Likes

Alright every 1 the BOM voting is now open. Great competition going and for those that didn’t see my entry here she is.

Make sure to vote please

16 Likes

6 Likes

Got big on us

2 Likes

I love how you put that

1 Like

So this happened earlier. I really got thank all of you guys 4 the great support and help

19 Likes

Nice! Congratulations for the recognition! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Way to go! Definitely worth all the props!

2 Likes

Thanks 2 the ilgm family

4 Likes

Congrats nice work :ok_hand:

1 Like

So tonight the ladies got introduced 2 Recharge at feeding time. Let’s see if we see any results. I’m trying it out if it works in my benefit im sold on it.

Meagan Good

Kourtney K.

Halle Berry

They really look good

18 Likes

Looking good man!! I swear it looks like they’re still stretching - awesome!!
I can’t wait to start mine - So many seeds…so little time! LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving Bro!!

2 Likes

My girls seem to love the recharge.

4 Likes