Seed To Weed, The Easy Way

Things are going too smoothly, Waiting for the shoe to fall. My sativa finally showed up as a lady and is quickly growing past the light.

8 Likes

This is day 62 from seed breaking ground. Only had 2 males out of 8 regular seeds, plus 2 pineapple chunk fems The PC in hydro looks like it will be the top producer. Last grow finished in 102 days, sure hoping to go longer this time.

4 Likes

I just found out that i drowned my first plant. I had moved my only monster cropped soil clone to a new spot without as much light. Unfortunately I didn’t account for the decreased water needs. Chalking it up to my inexperience and lesson learned.

4 Likes

another contraption attempt… Venturi aeration in rdwc. Saw something yesterday on the tube about it. Adding air into nutrient solution with a passive air intake and no air pump. Not sure if it will help much, but more air gotta be better. Hooked it up with old parts.

5 Likes

After 6 revisions, I have it dialed in. I can hear it bubbling and sucking air from 8 feet away. @Usmcjojo @peachfuzz

2 Likes

What the heck you got going on…,?
Thought I was following… stupid phone…:rage:

Thing’s are lookin good… :grin:
Whats the new contraption all about… ?:thinking:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Adding air into res via passive air intake into the tubing of the recirculating dwc tubing Lol, sounds like a thesis statement.

2 Likes

Now u have me thinking…lol :thinking:
Ya … I’ve seen alot of gravity fed things in this hobby of ours… :grin:
Simplicity always seems to beat ingenuity… :wink:

I’ve made things to easy and now I’m getting overwhelmed by how things move like clock work… and I don’t … :grin:

Old body cant keep up… and I can’t find quality workers…lol🤯

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong… I love ingenuity…
It just tends to have some side effects…lol😁

2 Likes

This one is pretty cool, like adding an imaginary air pump every time my chiller pump turns on to recirculate Then with 4 airstones at all times, aerated and cooled res water, I hope I have root rot beat. The cooling bucket has room for pump, one 1 gallon jug of ice and two 2 liter frozen bottles. Running the recirculating pump for 2 1/2 hours while jugs melt, then 15 minutes every 4 hours. The Venturi adapter I made from old parts laying around is like adding another air pump

5 Likes

So awesome buddy, great job

6 Likes

😝The last 5 regular seeds were flipped 6 days ago. I am now the proud father of a boy, 23%, 100% sativa landrace Wild Thailand

8 Likes

Heck yeah man, does he have a hollow stalk?
I dove in on some articles on breeding and a few of them came to the conclusion that the more potent males had the hollow looking stalk. I’m gonna have to go in and have a closer look at the material

2 Likes

Ooooooohhhh… me likey! I’m hoping to get my hands on some Panama x Bangi Haze seeds… Bangi Haze is a cross between Congolese and Nepalese landraces… Panama is, well, Panama. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

He had too many sisters sharing the same room, so I sent her away to Prep School to grow and mature.

5 Likes

Why not pop the seeds first then put them in solo cup? Only takes 2 days tops. The clear cup is a brilliant idea didn’t think of that. Also if you add more holes to the cups you can transplant themstraight to permanent home without removing them from the cup

1 Like

I agree that will work. My entire goal for this grow is to do as absolutely little to the plant as possible, from the time I place seed. it is because the first time I began, I followed all the fancy ass instructions for germination. I never saw them again after putting them in soil. Now I can drop a seed or clone and never do anything at all for 3 weeks till ready to transplant into soil or hydro. No watering, no nothing.

5 Likes

Lmao!! Still haven’t seen them!! I’ll be watching

1 Like

second grow area flipped a week ago. The boys are lining up like a school dance. Found a landrace male 2 days ago that was 100% sativa. This morning Brasil Amazonia showed his big boy pants, another landrace but this one is 75% Indica, comes in at 18%. I planted 5 regular seeds on this side, 2 males, 2 females, one to be determined.

5 Likes