Se7en is back for round two guys!

Thanks brother :v:t2: May have to start giving the younger ones small feeds soon as they’re getting super light, but I’ll wait out as long as I can

Thanks bro!

Looking very nice. Just keep checking those numbers and you will do just fine!

1 Like

Thanks brother :v:t2::v:t2: Had issues with the temp for a couple days at one point but I’ve got that managed now :relaxed:

1 Like

So I don’t know if yall can see this and what it means? Some my pistols are going a brownish pink already?

@Eagles009 @patchman @CoyoteCody @Deepsix @Cannabian @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @James68 @Myfriendis410

4 Likes

Se7en-
How does the rest of the plant look? If the rest of your plant looks good I probably wouldn’t worry too much. Let some the others chime in. It could just be that heat problem you had. You just got them too hot- lol

2 Likes

I had the same concerns with my g13. My research said possibilities include heat, as patch said, too strong direct fan blowing on them, or the old “sometimes this just happens and it’s normal for some older pistils to brown early” long as it’s still pushing white ones and majority white don’t sweat it.

2 Likes

The pre flowers are the oldest, and the first to turn brown.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, all the others are white, and still pushing white, as I can see so far those ones on the main stem are the only ones browning so far, the fan is pretty close to them so I will turn it down a bit and turn it a way a bitn

Ahh okay so shouldn’t be anything to worry about?

Nope she will
Be fine.

1 Like

Thanks brother :v:t2::muscle:t2:

1 Like

looks like everyone has you covered.

2 Likes

Thanks bro :v:t2::muscle:t2:

1 Like

I’m really not an expert but I think that looks like updog :smirk:

2 Likes

Are you sure its not ligma?

2 Likes

Se7en-
Don’t worry about her, that’s just her little hands developing. She said “Se7en, I am going to take your mind for a trip later on. And you are going to love it.”

3 Likes

Mr. grower-
I wanted to pass this along but don’t know if its appropriate. I was looking at dehumidifiers on line today and saw where I brand had a feature that could save some folks money. GE dehumidifiers at Home
Depot all come with a 24 hour continuous run with the aid of a hose you can hook it to and run the water out wherever you want. So a cheaper 20 pint could feasibly do any size tent (within reason) and you wouldn’t have to worry about emptying the water storage container. What do you think?

3 Likes

It’s not the dehumidification of the tent, as much as it is the the grow area that you draw your air from.
The rating on dehu’s are as follows:

10 pint in comparison to a 70 pint.
Both remove water from the air, the differences are the speed at which they do it.
The number is how much water it removes in 24 hours. So the faster you can remove water from the air that is extremely humid, the safer your grow will be.
I purchased a 70 pint and it runs a solid 2 weeks before bringing my entire house under control. But once it gets to that level, it maintains it very easily.

I hope this helps you @patchman

3 Likes

So I guess I didn’t find such a deal after all. Oh well, I tried- peace

2 Likes