Se7en is back for round two guys!

No sorta like that though, the are hemlock loopers moths.
This morning the sky is full of California, Oregon and Washingtons smoke

3 Likes

Ahhh man is that Cos the fires? :cry:

yeah! Not much sun today, just an orange ball in the sky. Its not something unfamiliar to us, we live in a fire prone area.

2 Likes

Looks like you live in grizzly moose wolverine wolf fox weasel bobcat dear heaven :grin: also weed :smile:

3 Likes

thats a phact!

6 Likes

Ahh man I feel yall over there though I’m hearing a lot of people are losing their lives Cos of it :pray:t2: Where abouts are you from then it does look beautiful! Besides that big ass bear I think I’d be laying a few bricks in my pants if I see that :eyes::laughing:

3 Likes

no there are some fires over the hills bit this smoke is from over 1000 miles away. As for the bears, nothing to worry about, they want nothing to do with humans. Unless the humans are irresponsible with food or trash.

3 Likes

Ahhh that’s good atleast your safe man :muscle:t2: Yeahh I get that, it’s never normally the animals fault, but they’re still scary :joy:

3 Likes

So day 33 for the bigger cherry bomb auto, pistils coming out everywhere and I’m sooooo tempted to defoliate some fan leaves :joy: she’s VERY difficult to leaf tuck! But I know she’s an auto and she’s probably won’t like it so I don’t wanna mess her up Just worried about light penetration etc

And here is the baby cherry bomb and the guava dawg photo

@Eagles009 @patchman @Dbpooper @CoyoteCody @Not2SureYet @Deepsix @Covertgrower @Cannabian @James68 @Myfriendis410

12 Likes

@dbrn32

Looking good man! Which ones which on the little guys?

1 Like

Looking excellent!

1 Like

The smallest one is the other cherry bomb, aswell as the biggest one, middle sized one is the guava dawg :v:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks bro :v:t2::muscle:t2:

1 Like

Looks good!

1 Like

Nice work!

1 Like

@patchman Alabama is the worst place in the world imo for those of us who enjoy nature’s medicine. I may or may not live there lol but i do know that law enforcement around those parts are backed by rich old men that work for the feds. I know of one man who donated a chopper for a county dea to use to look for outdoor grows. It’s ridiculous in bama. No disrespect to the big man upstairs but the old fashioned bible thumpers down here still think weed will make you kill your entire family after you rob every store in town for more weed money. When the real problem is the pharmaceuticals and meth…

5 Likes

if you can get off the couch and can remember where the bullets are?

2 Likes

I am well aware of Alabama’s view on cannabis. The name Sessions pretty much says it all. But I am not going to talk about politics. If people knew the truth about marijuana they might look at it differently. This is Se7en’s thread and he has a new batch brewing. Those girls look pretty happy @Se7en!!!

5 Likes

Looking good nice and healthy

1 Like