Se7en is back for round two guys!

So… haven’t been around for a few weeks had a few housing issues due to Covid, (house owner had some family issues had to sell the house causing us to move) so I gave my last batch to a friend… now… I’m settled again!

We have a baby American pie auto sprouted yesterday (11/08/20 my birthday! And a cherry bomb auto germinating in the damp tissue as we post this! :laughing: can’t wait! Thanks to everyone on this forum I believe I have the basics I need to know to see me through, but I will still be here for advice and to add to you wonderful peoples journals!

Going with coco perlite mix this time in larger pots, with two mars hydro giving out 140 watts each I believe and a 2000w blurple, but I will be starting them outside as it’s 34C where I am atm all week and for next couple days and my grow cupboard was hotter than that!! So starting them outside until the cupboard can steady at cooler temps!

I’ll tag everyone I can remember! Thanks everyone :blue_heart: here’s the baby American pie

@dp69 @dbrn32 @Dbpooper @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @blackthumbbetty can’t remember who else helped me :joy: it will come back to me

12 Likes

Oh and also I am using canna coco a+b nutrients and canna coco cal mag, and will probably use a bit of bio bizz top max for blooming :v:t2:

2 Likes

Crazy stuff!! First happy belated birthday! Second I’m set to watching and ready to see some beautiful buds!

3 Likes

Happy belated,
And happy growing!

2 Likes

Thanks guys :v:t2::v:t2: @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody honoured you have you guys on board :v:t2::maple_leaf:

3 Likes

Sorry we missed your bday, happy belated! I think only thing I can offer right now is to avoid giving straight water in coco.

3 Likes

I remember someone advising me on that with coco! So today for the first time watering I gave a little a light feeding with PHD water to 6.2 with cal mag and canna a+b :v:t2: Hopefully that’s okay

2 Likes

And no worries buddy lol I’m 30 now so birthdays aren’t really birthdays anymore :wink: just a day Closer to retirement :laughing:

2 Likes

I remember 30, wasn’t all that long ago yet so far away haha.

I ph mine to between 5.8 and 6.0. If you start seeing issues at 6.2 try lowering a little.

2 Likes

Yeah I did think it was a bit high I remember reading with coco it’s 5.8 to 6 then raise after 3-5 weeks a little so that’s what I’ll do I think

2 Likes

Raising ph after a few weeks is new to me. Let me know how it works.

2 Likes

This is what I read, might just be someone’s personal preference I’m not sure

1 Like

So basically if I just keep it somewhere between 5.8 and 6.2 on average I shouldn’t have many problems with the ph side :laughing:

2 Likes

Seems legit, I just haven’t strayed above 6. Only problem i have seen was giving them straight water.

3 Likes

Okay thanks bro so when it comes to flushing what would I do about that

1 Like

I guess depends on why you’re flushing. If you have to flush for an issue I would feed directly after.

2 Likes

Okay and I mean for both an issue and for when it comes to harvest time? But you answered the first one so thank you :laughing:

1 Like

You could give straight water at that point if that’s what you want to do. If you’re trying to flush plants for harvest you’re not worried about deficiencies right?

2 Likes

Wait till yer 50 ! Happy days! Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Na not the deficiency’s but just don’t want any nutrient tasting tasting weed when harvested I always thought it’s just what you do a two week flush then 48 hour dark period?

@Cannabian haha 50 will soon come by! Thank you brother :pray:t2:

2 Likes