Se7en is back for round two guys!

Thanks everyone, @SoGnotSOG what’s up dog and what’s ligma :laughing::face_with_monocle: so, she is still doing well, I can’t work this out though, a couple random pistils look a bit singed in the tips, a few near the main stem are orange and most are still white and I’ve checked for pollen sacks and there’s none on this plant, so all good, and there’s no other plants old enough to pollinate her, so can’t be that, the highest it gets in the cupboard is 29C, so don’t think that’s too bad, so what could be causing it?

Best pic I could get atm as she’s so damn bushy :laughing: thanks everyone

@patchman @CoyoteCody @Cannabian @Covertgrower @Cannabian @dbrn32 @James68 @Myfriendis410

4 Likes

@Eagles009

Here we are now with all three, cherry bomb auto in flower is now day 36, the other two I’m not too sure :laughing: but a few weeks behind so probably around week 2 ish

The cherry bomb in early flower is definitely having a stretch!

3 Likes

Popped its cherry, so to speak :wink: start your 8 week flower clock on that one and it’ll be ready. You can worry, pistols age quickly and I wouldn’t stop giving it all the light it can handle. 29C…:neutral_face: mid to upper 80s F, with lights on hottest part of the day…keeping RH below 60…fan moving the air…temp after lights off has to drop off or you get the M word…not the good M word :smile:

1 Like

Hahaha yeah man I got you bro thank you!

Super hard keep temps lower atm it’s been pretty hot here this week in the uk, with lights on during hottest part of the day highest is between 28-29C, right now lights are off they come back on in 30 mins which will be 4pm GMT but right now it’s 45% rh and 26.8C

1 Like

Is that possibly why a couple pistils have signed looking tips? Because it’s been too hot in the cupboard?

So day 37, I took some pics in natural light with and without flash, as they’ve all been under the led or in dark with flash, if anyone can see if there’s anything wrong with the leaves and what I can do about it? A few have said high nitrogen which I think I agree with, would a flush of PHd water tomorrow help? And is there anything I else looking at her you think I should worry about/not worry about? Thanks everyone! Hope everyone enjoying their weekend so far

@dbrn32 @Dbpooper @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @patchman @James68 @Eagles009 @Cannabian @Deepsix

1 Like

Se7en-
Hey man, I am looking at these pictures and I am seeing healthy plants. If there is something going on I think its minor. If you have levels of anything that are too high, a flush or water only for a couple of drinks should help. I see the edges of the leaves curling upward. It could have something to do with your area being too hot. I am guessing so I will defer to the “ringers” to correctly diagnose whats going on. Overall they look good man.

1 Like

Yeah it has been really hot last couple weeks which I think has stressed them, was getting over 30C most days, in the grow room, 29-30C outside, but I’ve managed to get it under control but seems to be effecting new growth a little too, I gave a pretty big flush and the run off was a horrible colour so I’m thinking it may have been over feeding possibly

Se7en-
See what they look like after the flush. If they are getting better you know you are on the right track. What have your ppm’s been on the runoff? That could also give you some info on nute levels.

2 Likes

@patchman I haven’t got a ppm meter lol something I never thought I’d need :joy: but I will order one beginning of the week

1 Like

It was definitely more than likely high though the run off was a dark brown colour

1 Like

I don’t think you need to flush them. When you water, do so to a good amount of runoff. That will slightly lower it and plant will continue to use. Before you know it you will need to feed. Ppm meter good tool to have though.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I did I keep calling it a flush but it’s not lol I just gave it a heavy feed of PHd water until it run out the bottom of the pot quite a bit, and it was real real brown and dirty

2 Likes

Thanks dbrn32-
I was pretty sure he had some high levels, and they needed to be lowered. It does make sense with what you said. If you do a flush, then your plant goes from having to much to starving, stressful. By doing a good soak you gradually bring the level down which is easier on the plant. That sound better?

2 Likes

Yeah haha that’s pretty much bang on to what I did! Can a auto be stuck in preflower? Is that like a thing? Or would it that mean it’s stunting for a bit? I can see more white pistils coming but can’t really tell if it’s growing much and the leaves that are coming through are sooooo skinny @dbrn32 @patchman

1 Like

IME that’s just how they grow leaves while they are stretching. Looks normal.

1 Like

Ahh okay thanks bro

1 Like