Round 3 GO GO GO!

Brother these could have gone a week or two longer. But it’s still gonna be amazing smoke! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

the rest of her has two weeks to go.

3 Likes

Ok your selective harvesting. That’s a good plan Brother and you can get the best of both the buzzes!
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

4 Likes

really was no selection at all other than they were the lowest side shoots and sagging from the weight anyway.

4 Likes

I’m sorry I should explain. I’ve done selective harvesting. And you harvest the buds as they are ready. The advantage here is you can get a energetic high if you harvest the buds mostly cloudy. And you can let them get to couch lock 25 % amber (this is my couch lock some growers like less amber and some like more. And you can let it go all the way and have more Cbn (at this point thc degrades and becomes cbn) it’s more of a relaxing body buzz that helps some with pain and sleeplessness. But this is my opinion and others have disputed my findings. But it works for me and the wife and a few others I know that smoke my weed. But you get three different buzzes of one plant. :wink: :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

totally understand your concept. although there was no concept to my decision other than impatience and wanting to try more devil. your grows are amazing among others. your input is very much appreciated

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words :pray:
I’ve accidentally on purpose took a few colas here and there. :wink::drooling_face::v::call_me_hand:
Keep on keeping on Brother your doin it well! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

ok so today after work i spent about 20 minutes drooling over my little Devil. i literally stood there staring at every bud/cola in self admiration for growing something like her. everyone got watered one gallon of plain water tonight with cream being the only exception. she got one gallon water with a bit less than one tsp epsom salts and 20ml of terra florres. also instead of trimming cream i decided to just spread her out a bit. and sadly wedding cake didnt make it. im not having good luck with wedding cake. so i dropped another BLUEBERRY LEMON HAZE for its bath tonight. tomorrow when i get up i’ll go out and grab some paper towel for the next step. i think im rushing my self on the germination part.

8 Likes

Can’t wait 2 admire my babies colas soon brother. Tgey all look delicious and beautiful

1 Like

dude this devil has 12 days to live. my temptation to chop is truly being tested. i have stopped giving her the boost stuff and gone with just water till chop day. figured let her soak up whats left in the soil for the next few days then give a double dose of fresh water before putting into the dark.

You can always do selective cropping. But better wait 4 better results. I wanna know how’s that high

1 Like

pal i put that bud im my toaster oven for a bit and my god. the wife and i were halfway thru when she says “ i don’t know bout you but i dont think there’s anything to this this time”.so we finished and as im rolling another black cherry punch shes passed out drooling lmao. id say its damn good.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::drooling_face::drooling_face:… now imagine if u give her 2 more weeks how stronger she gonna be

5 Likes

oh ya. thats the only thought that’s keeping her alive right now

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: have you decided about next year outdoor?

1 Like

ya im just gonna stick to inside but increase my plant number and lights to 6 eventually

3 Likes

Hands gonna be full insde

2 Likes

just gonna stick to autos for now. once i get more comfortable with measuring all the nutes and ph ing. then i may try to switch to photos. all in time. lots more to learn.

1 Like

I find photos easy so far. The autos outside are doing there own thing. I like bending her and twisting her around inside that’s y no autos for me

3 Likes

im just getting comfortable with the whole lollipop thing and tieing down the branches. one day man one day.

2 Likes