Round 3 GO GO GO!

@Leholf doors open. come on in.

1 Like

Sorry bro I didn’t even know :frowning: will start at the beginning and catch up

1 Like

Well done! #4 is looking nice.

1 Like

thanks…i just took and trimmed my tasters. the rest of number 4 has 13 days to go.

8 Likes

Best way to find your sweet spot? Test along the way. :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

figured why not. they were really starting to wobble from the weight.

1 Like

wow just sitting here going thru my devil pics and omg does patients really pay off in the last few weeks. first three devils were amazing smokes and all were decent yields but all chopped early. i was going by the manufacturer recommended 65days seed to harvest. and they all got the chop around day 66. now this time on number 4 im letting her go for the 90 days from seed and the difference in size is crazy. number 4 still has 13 days to go and is already massive.

9 Likes

Yes oh yes love the swell!

3 Likes

I purposely leave those little thin branched side buds to give the ol lady, once they start bending down ill cut em and make it look like a bouquet of flowers and give them to her… lol tell her now you can’t complain I don’t get you flowers

8 Likes

any ideas as to what i might need for these plants??

blueberry

cream will be getting a dose of the epsom salt tonight

1 Like

First one is calcium, second one is magnesium.

3 Likes

ok thanks. so i have epsom salts for the cream. ive heard boiling egg shells is good for calcium. any thoughts? im broke so cant go buying stuff.

1 Like

1 Like

I feel your pain brother , I’m dead broke too

1 Like

so broke i cant even pay attention lol

2 Likes

Lol that’s pretty funny

1 Like

Leholf has you covered on the calcium. You can also soak egg shells in vinegar until fully dissolved and then use that in your medium. Don’t forget to pH still because the vinegar can mess with that.

I see the screenshot but I do disagree with foliar feeding unless you’re applying pesticides for pest control. Foliar feeding opens the door to lots of issues including light burn.

4 Likes

It’s not table salt at all Brother. Here’s some info. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

I hope :giraffe::lips: are upon you! :drooling_face::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

This is never accurate Brother. They don’t take into consideration time for Germination and transition to flower You can almost always add 2 to 3 weeks to what is advertised. In autos it may be a week less :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

thanks pal. i cant wait to chop this big beauty.

3 Likes