Round 3 GO GO GO!

In all honesty I haven’t ordered them online. I get them from the hydroponics stores

2 Likes

I have that same one

What soil are you using?
5 gallons of soil should be able to last you 4 weeks at the very least. Only. Give water with no chlorine (if it’s over 200ppm then you need to PH it before watering)
Don’t water till run off until you want a sample so like week 4. Once you start feeding nutrients then feed nutrients every time and feed to 20% run off every time.
The run off is needed only when feeding to avoid nutrient salt build up in the root zone

2 Likes

I’m using the promix hp with mycorrisomething. Using 5gal home depot buckets. Last night put 1gal of plain water followed by 1gal of water/nutrient into the soil. Tonight I’ll be putting my seeds into the soil.

1 Like

Oh, thst is a soil less mix right so you need to feed from the start

1 Like

Im here man!

Dood… take promix hp or any peat based non fertilized strata… pre moisten it to a humid like consistency, no dripping when squeezed… plant seed or seedling directly into that. Once the seedling has emerged wait until it has at least its first set of true leaves… the one fingered leaves… and the second set emerging. By this time the seedling will have developed the fine feeding hairs off its juvenile tap root. It is now ready for its first gentle feeding. I use a watered down seaweed and kelp extract with humic acid at like 1/4 strength. Feed with syringe or baster… maybe 10 ml per seedling. Increase this each watering. That will be a very strong seedling and thats a guarantee my friend.
You can also use a 1/4 strength feeding of the noots you plan to use, just remember the seedling is tender.

3 Likes

Ok so into the buckets we go. Fingers crossed I don’t mess it up… so I poked my finger one knuckle deep gently covered it up. Poured the bottom portion of a water bottle worth of water over area and covered with a frosted cup with holes in the bottom after I misted them.

3 Likes

May the force be with you

Lebanese in da house oh sorry thats a Tashkurghan :laughing:

4 Likes

My wife did that to the first pic. She thought it was fitting as it’s devil XXL

Just a couple fun pics.

6 Likes

Here’s my Bruce banner as well. One sofar didn’t make it so I have a replacement in the towel nap now.

6 Likes

Wow Holy crap this pro mix dries out fast…
How often am I supposed to be watering this stuff. No sprout yet so just been giving enough water to fill the bottom of a water bottle and misting the domes/cups.
I’m concerned as I do not have the ability to keep watering thru out the day as im at work. With the miracle grow soil I knew I’d be good for a work day at least.

My Bruce banner ain’t looking to promising. Had to drop another seed already as one never germinated. Now they all look weak and deformed and dieing and it’s only been a couple days.

@Nicky @Cannabian @MeEasy @Fergus

4 Likes

Should have gone coco =p

It does fast yes and don’t let it dry out all the way or it will suck mosture out of your plants and kill em.

Bigger pots will fix that issue, you could mix in some of those water gel crystals i Geuss

2 Likes

Never used those Bro. From paper towel to pot for me.

2 Likes

I put 2 gal of water thru prior to putting seeds in. Since then it’s just like I put before. Just the bottom of a bottle worth… guess I should increase the amount… my issue right now it these Bruce banners.

Those in the rock wool are for outside… in the buckets is the devil xxl

1 Like

Coco was out of my budget. And I would likely still have the issue of not being able to keep up with the watering while at work.

1 Like

U can set up small drip rings on a timer with a pump to auto feed the coco if need be. Like once an hour u can have it shoot some mix on the coco for like a 15 second spray once an hour repeatedly and up the feeds as it grows. I just ran tubes along my wall i hook a pump to hose and cut on it send food to plants. Coco is really not that bad tho. Feed before work til a sloght drip and ull be golden the whole day. I do once a day feeding now now and again ill do 2 smaller feeds instead of 1 big one. Seems to work out good so far i get a slight paper thin layer of coco on top that starts to dry by next day dependi g how much fans are running

1 Like

I’m raZzing you buddy, just coco holds more water than peat/promix.

So now you’ll have to look into a auto watering setup or what you can do is put them in dishes and fill the dish with water and start bottom feeding them (once their roots hit bottom of course) over the course of the day they will soak up the water you manully pour in the dish/tray.

2 Likes

Thanks but I do not have the resources or ability to run drip lines nor do I have the funds to purchase auto feeders. Just don’t think this promix suits my needs schedule. So far I’m leaning towards going back to miracle grow or just regular plain old soil.
@MeEasy @Nicky

1 Like