Round 3 GO GO GO!

Single lpint is only using 1 solution to cal the pen double is 2 kinds 3. Something and a 7. Something. My pen came with both in the kit

This is the exact reason I switched to living soil @Dr.ofSmokology I got sick of the testing

I always did a three different solution calculation you use 4, 7, 10 you will have to read your book to see how to adjust it some are push button and others have a dial to turn. I first checked it to see if I even needed to cal it by pouring a little bit of one solution and check the ph if it’s correct I didn’t bother cal it. If it is off adj your pen (push button or turn adj) then do the same in the other one at least but can do all three solutions

@Dr.ofSmokology what meter do u have

https://www.amazon.com/Model-Hanna-Instruments-Tester-Accuracy/dp/B07738Z42M/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1MFHRKIRR1C87&dchild=1&keywords=hanna+ph+meter+hi98107&qid=1629178955&sprefix=hanna+ph%2Caps%2C185&sr=8-3?tag=greenrel-20

Yup , you need the 7 and 4

1 Like

Thanks. Got a buddy that’s gonna pop over with his pen and show me how to use mine.

1 Like

I have 10 big devil XXL from DSS that I started too early outside but those things survived several 33 degree nights and now that temps have warmed to the 80s they have shot up are now flowering and smell skunky loud now. I’ll take some pics this week. I like the way it grows, and you can’t kill it. Just wished I would have waited till May 1st as those cold nights and cloudy days cost me height, bud sites, and yield. But I think what I will end up with will beat most standard autos! Amazing I want to try this strain again

3 Likes

Yes please send pics. You said yours were grown outdoor? I’m doing mine inside. Be cool to see the difference in plants.

here’s one awhile back they have grown and are really growing and starting flowering. I have 7 good ones and 3 runts. They grow into a typical Christmas tree form bud bud tight and heavy like northern lights

4 Likes

Mine say seed to harvest in 65 days … any truth to that?

Don’t know yet but doubt it. Mine were in a barley grow state for a month then shot up when temps warmed and are starting flower. They smell loud as hell to be just starting flower, so if you got em inside you better have a good carbon filter.

1 Like

You top yours inside?

1 Like

Haven’t tried any of that yet. Seeds are still in their bath. Should be planting them today or tomorrow.

I have an exhaust fan drawing air from the room into my garage. Should be good. All my neighbors either smoke or grow themsellves as well.

2 Likes

I would top those Devil XXL inside unless u got lots of space. They bud up tight and heavy. I would top once around week three, day 21. This is one auto I like the smell and looks of. It looks like a northern lights. It smells like pure very loud skunk. Dutch seed shop was what I used, as sadly IlGM does not carry this lovely strain

1 Like

I have an 8’w x10’L x8’h room. No tent just all space. But you recommend topping eh? Well thank you for the info. I’ll keep it all in mind. Feel free to tag along.

2 Likes

Yes you can top these and double your bud sites. You will still get 3 footers or more topped is my guess. I got two footers now just starting flower. On 20 and 4 indoors these would yield very very heavy topped indoors.

1 Like

That sounds so good to me.

1 Like

Happy growing my friend I’ll tag along and share some pics of mine outdoors. I plan on sprinkling some cayanne pepper around mine tommorrow to discourage vermin and insects as they sure are starting to smell yummy even too me.

1 Like

Does that seed bank ship to USA?

1 Like