Round 3 GO GO GO!

Or maybe this??

1 Like

Hello @Dr.ofSmokology ,
Wow man, You have got some nice looking girls there mate. :yum: I am looking forward to seeing your results man. I am using coco coir for my second grow and I love it. I use a 50% coco, 30%perlite,20% compost soil (fine). I usually buy the 3 X 50kg bags here in Oz and just adjust the mix myself. I am using 5gl pots for my indoor grow this winter. My 3 MW fem

Still learning myself man.
Have a good day and be safe

2 Likes

@Dr.ofSmokology not sure on that brand. I use what @AfgVet @imSICKkid and others use. It is totally innert and takes on what u ceed easy to flush ect. Its called canna coco

3 Likes

Good day everyone. Just a quick question for my Canadian gardeners out there. Has anyone had any trouble mailing seeds thru Canada post? All my aunts plants got smooshed by a falling door and I would like to send her some seeds so she can get started again. Did ya have to identify the contents as cannabis seeds? Any input would be great. @Cannabian @Nicky I’d Tag more of ya but I don’t know where many of ya are from. Lol

2 Likes

@kaptain3d might know. That sux. Mail should have to cover the cost of clones. Were they in a crush proof container. I mean not a door falling cfush proof but something fairly solid. If so id complain about them being damaged and dead

1 Like

Sry @Mark0427 I should have been more clear. Canada post was not responsible for the plants being crushed. She had her plants getting ready to put them outside but somehow a door fell and crushed them. I want to send her new seeds thru Canada post and wanna make sure I have the proper info.

I have sent and received seeds with Canada Post no problems. But better send it with tracking if you want to make sure they reach their destination. And if you don’t cross any borders, it’s even easier… :nerd_face:
Canada Post told me lately that as long as it doesn’t smell like cannabis, they have no problems with it…

4 Likes

Did you have to identify the contents?

1 Like

I always say it’s Aromatherapy stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

No you dont. Seeds can be put in cd case and mailed no problem.

3 Likes

Perfect thanks all!!

1 Like

So just some progress update pics.

The last of the Girl Scout Cookies:

Bruce banner (for outside)

Jack frost (for outside)

Devil XXL AUTO (spare)

Devil XXL AUTO (indoor)

5 Likes

Dam man you a pro grower

3 Likes

Thanks but not even close to pro. It’s all miracle grow for inside right now.

1 Like

Hey @Nicky . When u made the switch to coco did you start with the auto pot system or did you use regular planters/buckets then upgraded?. If u used buckets how frequently did you have to water/feed. Once per day? If I can switch to the coco with my buckets and not immediately need the auto pots for now then I can focus my funds on getting my ventilation done.

Everyone looks happy! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They were till about 20 minutes ago. Massive power outage in my area. Hope it dont mess with the girls.
Although I did have time to build a new veg station in my room before the power went out… also gave me a chance to take some pics with the lights out.

Thats the new veg station.

And some fun pics

Girl scout cookies

Devil XXL AUTO indoor

And the outdoor girls

5 Likes

Pretty much got the backyard ready for the ladies. Temps still drop to bout 2-4°c over night so imma wait til next weekend to put them out. Gotta put a few more staples in the wire and a couple minor touches, but other than that it’s done.

7 Likes

Man, that’s a good looking spot :+1:

1 Like

I think holding off on putting the girls.outside another week will be good. Here’s what’s going on for outside so far. @Nicky @Mark0427 @Cannabian @anon33684698

And inside:

Here’s more GSCA with the lights off:

8 Likes