Round 3 GO GO GO!

Nice! I love your photo borders :blush:

1 Like

Lol the wife does that.

1 Like

Haha nice! Tell her I think it’s cool please :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Holy moly are these ladies ever taking off. Thick branches already on the devils. Sadly I have to report that the outdoor devil didn’t make it and was laid to rest tonight. Still got the 2 banners and 2 jack frost going strong. And 2/3 of the basement devils are just wow. The other is still coming along.

Basement devils

Outdoor girls

And the GSC is getting fat

5 Likes

Not bad for miracle grow :wink:

1 Like

Hey @Dr.ofSmokology those solo cups are prolly getting a little crowded for them you don’t want them to get root bound

2 Likes

I’m planning on putting them in the ground on Saturday…

3 Likes

Ok so I said bugger. I got the girls in the ground. The hulk were at day 24 and the frosts were 14. Let’s see if they make it. If I lose one or two I’ve got a couple auto seeds I can toss for a dirt nap

@Cannabian @Mark0427 @MeEasy @Nicky @anon33684698

6 Likes

Did you harden them off? If you didnt, you may want to place an outdoor chair or potted plant in front of them to allow shade during the hottest part of the day. Do that and just move the pot or chair further away each day for a week. That gives it a chance to toughen up and not get sun scorched.

3 Likes

Now that thise fine looking plants are in the dirt… water around them and make em reach for it. The wider the root, the bigger to plant and better the stability.

2 Likes

Never did none of that. Figured if they were growing in my room at 38°c they would be able to handle the backyard

3 Likes

Has nothing to do with heat… everything to do with radiant leaf surface temp… while it may seem the same its very different. Solar radiation is way more intense than indoor lighting in the radiation department. Most older plants will fair ok, tge transition is easier on cloudy days.
Its uncomfortable today

Outside

Greenhouse

Plants a tad droopy… means the stomata have shut and the olants are conserving water. Not growing now just chillin’

5 Likes

Hey here’s a quick question for yas. Are the calyxs at the junction points supposed to dry up? I’m only week 4 flowering. @Mark0427 @Cannabian @Nicky @MeEasy

2 Likes

I envy you guys who can grow outdoors! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Here ya go. I just took these.

4 Likes

Here is a pic of the dried up calyx. And a few others

2 Likes

If you’re not breeding them, I wouldn’t be concerned if the calyx’s dry up?

2 Likes

No not breeding. Just smoking. Just never seen that before.

1 Like

Yeah in that case, I kind of thin they can do whatever they want to, so long as they don’t throw nanners I’m happy lol

2 Likes

Yes they get old and die

2 Likes