Round 2 - Indoor Clumsy QBs & Praying for a Harvest

I have DE on hand for that purpose. I hope you get them under control that beautiful plant is flowering and everything

1 Like

Its the Kushy revegd… gotta be 50+ budsites. Really chopping now would give me something. I just frigging… cant… believe this! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::joy::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 stages of grief… :joy:

1 Like

I feel for you man I do. Yes make sure you take all your grief in the stages they come :wink:

1 Like

:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive: guess its time to watch that peroxide bath video… bbl :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

DO THIS … go get some alcohol 50% Or 70% mix half and half with water and spray every where and get under the leaves real good. Don’t worry about the alcohol it will evaporate real quick. But it will kill them little Bast*#*s on contact …trust me I use and it WORKS !

9 Likes

Yay! Alcohol bath for the win!

She staying outside tonight tho

4 Likes

you got it my friend

1 Like

I can nuke the others… as a preventative eh?

2 Likes

Sure can and it won’t harm your plants. The alcohol will evaporate and you can wash off the dead criters later at harvest

3 Likes

Thanks a milli G man. Headed to the dollar store now

1 Like

Perfect that’s where I get mine costs only a dollar and don’t for get the spray bottle

Hey just add 4 or 5 oz to a qt of water ok

4 Likes

Gotcha. N i need a few more spray bottles. My dog either likes or seriously dislikes my fish emul bottles :joy::joy: thanks again. N im on it

1 Like

lol I got so mad and pissed off for the third time I hit them bast*#% with 100% and it killed every single one. But I really don’t want you doing it. Cause if anything should go wrong. But shit it worked great for me and a few others I have told

1 Like

I don’t tell anybody to do something if I haven’t done it or used it.

4 Likes

But go get her done and let me know how it goes for ya … ok

Just got back. Will update ya

1 Like

I was going to suggest straight 3% peroxide but I like @garrigan62’s approach.

FYI once you have them it’s almost impossible to get rid of. Treat all plants as if infected.

4 Likes

Thanks man. She got a 16 oz bottle mix completely. Everyone else split half a bottle. N DE bomb. I keep inspecting under leaves. One or two had damage so got pulld. No other signs. :crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5: For me

1 Like

Sorry to see that my man… they have a 3 day life cycle… so that means , repeat what you just did every 3 days for the next 2 weeks… :wink:
I would not chop her down just yet… you won’t get anything from her… shes to young… but I would isolate her and all of my other plants would get the same treatment for the next 2 weeks even if I don’t see anything on them… :wink:
This is just another reason why I only grow in water now with neoprene collars for support… :wink:
I would also spray the whole room down as well every 3 days for 2 weeks… and clean anything that was in that area if only for a few seconds… :wink:
I’m praying for you buddy… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks man. Im looking at her now contemplating the ax. Talkd me back again. She’ll get bomb’d. N i only have one light fixture… maybe she can sit on the floor directly in front of the fan for a couple treatments. First inspection n photos nothing was moving. But im gonna keep hitting her with the boom

1 Like