How serendipitous then

1 Like

Great minds think alike

1 Like

What are you drinking?

This hit is for you, but the shotgun :dash: belongs to Kush

Canna coffee. My second cup chasing the pain away

1 Like

I love shotguns. Haven’t had one of those in a while. I haven’t tried that canna coffee yet I’ve heard of it though

1 Like

Plus Kush can have anything he wants :wink:

I’m hoping @Haildamaged can spare me a cube of butter to try it tonight or in the morning I can’t remember which he made? Would be fun to have an edible tomorrow morning. I got my family Christmas get together. It would make it much more entertaining.

2 Likes

I hear you there. I want to make some of that oil also to use while I’m at work

1 Like

ha i just bagged a few pieces they are about 20 grams ea, budder or so for you @DoobieNoobie see you at 4

1 Like

Awesome I’ll be there. I can’t wait. I’m super excited to try it.

I just got Mammoth P the other day. Fed my 2 Gorilla Glue Photo in 3 weeks of flower and they already look better :slight_smile: I am using nectar for the gods roman for these 2.

1 Like

they take their time getting samples out…in fact our hydro store started to sell sample size bottles of this to help out the little guy…lol

3 Likes

Sorry been so busy, what I did was started using it the second half of flower, and I never mixed it with nutes, did it when I did regular water days, maybe twice a week. I did go another week with it after I stopped nutes at the end, but it did enhance the smell and taste for sure. I found that when using molasses it has a lot of residual and you can’t go by your ppm at runoff on flush at end if you are the type that tries to get it down very low before chop, you have to observe visually the plant and it using up energy out of the leaves, It is the carbs and sugars in that ppm. That molasses is some sticky stuff and some people won’t use it because it will attract ants.

1 Like

Thanks for the info @zparkie2. How much per gallon?

1 tbsp per gallon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quick quick what do i do.

Im finna chop n peroxide her ass! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: this is some bs.

@garrigan62 @raustin @blackthumbbetty @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @DoobieNoobie @Budbrother @peachfuzz

She is outside in the (relatively) cold shed. In dark. Honestly. Chop her eh? Everyone else seems to be ok. Im about to DE the room anyway. And snatchd any fan leaf within inches of the problem child’s old location.

Is DE ok so make rain? I mean if it gets in the buds… thats no good no?

1 Like

Oh no Purp I hope you can save her ass. Damn bugs!

1 Like

I dunno how. She is pretty much chewd all over. No idea how i didnt look under leaves. I think they came in with some soil i had outside. Dammit…

Im hoping someone has a miracle cure. :joy::joy:

1 Like

That is how I hear a lot of people get them as from the soil. I was afraid of that with the hot soil I use.

1 Like

I just bought some ff for my clones. And that cleared some space. But im so worried i missd some stragglers. Im seriously finna start throwing DE

1 Like