Round 2 - Indoor Clumsy QBs & Praying for a Harvest

Getem @PurpNGold74 fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: brother.

2 Likes

Oh, no, purp!

I’d usually recommend the alcohol & the de, but I’d be very hesitant to use them so far into bud.

Get a few Hot Spot hangers for your shed & put your plant in there. Unfortunately, they shouldn’t be used where humans or pets will be. If you can get everyone in an enclosed space for a week or so with a few Hot Shots, that could help w/o messing with the buds.

1 Like

I have some hotshots from when Roxie found fleas. Those kinds? Thats scarier then the alcohol bomb.

1 Like

Is that strips? Or like a fogger?

Strips. You can hang them or place them wherever. Do not use them in your living area, bc they will hurt you, just like they hurt bugs.

1 Like

NO NO don’t use that poison …. that’s WORSE than the mites, Can’t wash it off Sorry but HELL NO !!
Trust me… the alcohol will do the trick and " WILL EVAPOORATE " Leaving no trace Period !

4 Likes

oH … I forgot to tell you… that it not only kills on contact but it kills their eggs also. This is information that the big boys don’t want us little people to know … lmao

6 Likes

I fully support the magic of DE & rubbing alcohol to kill bugs/eggs. I also fully support using Hot Spot strips.

3 Likes

After this harvest, before you start another run. Get some more alcohol and @ 100& spray everything in that room with it every now an then everything. Because prevention is everything. That’s what I do and i’ll still spray every d then but everything looks to be a go over here now … knock on wood lol

3 Likes

Dang buddy that sucks but looks like you caught it fairly early. You’ll get them killed.

1 Like

Start flicking matches purp. Burn it all down.

1 Like

Hahahaha. This made me lol. Thanks everyone. Two alcohol baths n a de bomb. Im going away a couple days. Round 2 will be Xmas :grin::laughing::grin:

2 Likes

You’re gonna need to start naked gardening & following strict decontamination protocols. :grinning:

1 Like

Oh no purp :disappointed: I once had a battle with those. You’ll get them eradicated I’m sure. Don’t forget to wash the clothes after dealing with them. Those little f$@$rs can jump on your clothes then back off on to another plant. Good luck :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hahahaha. I have… extra dangling equipment… maynot be as feasible. Although u get it done with ur funbags… sooooo :joy::joy:

Definitely. I sprayd so much alcohol theyda died on me or the plants. N the subsequent DE bomb is EVERYWHERE!! A couple days without seeing them will do me some good.

4 Likes

Soap and hot water works spray leaves wash with fingers let me know how it works might need that recipe

1 Like

You kill crush and destroy them bugs perp?

1 Like

O hell yea. Yesterday i was spraying for round 3. N noticed no movement at all. So ive been shaking leaves everytime i walk past them. Still see the lil :poop:s but no movement is good.

Will update later. Girls looking good tho :+1:t5:

4 Likes