Outdoor Monster Crop and Indoor AN vs Emerald Harvest

Tag me if you start a journal on the blackout truffle grow. Or comment along with yours on my thread. I know he sells pollen but I’m kinda hoping for a male so I can collect my own from it.

2 Likes

I’ve thought about using light warrior but it’s actually hard to find around me. So far no regrets with the happy frog. Enough nutes to get them adjusted once transplanted but not so much that they burn up. I actually start my seeds in coco because I suck at starting in soil.

2 Likes

Just dropped seeds…
Mine are the only ones with a tail after 24 hours…
Everyone elses is a no show…
Go figure…
People love my seeds…
Good strains…
Have to get an ig acount…
Would love to see my strains grow in diffrent areas…
:v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@peachfuzz … Well, I’m in North Carolina and haven’t seen them here yet.

3 Likes

You definitely should. Get with the times already fool!!! :joy:

3 Likes

Im an old man…
This new aged computer stuff is a pain in the a$$…
Will have my daughter set me up this week…
Ill be calling you also @imSICKkid
I didnt forget you…
Just been super busy with work…
And 120 degree weather dose’nt help…
I get home and eat and bed , thats about it right now…
Poor plants…
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m damn_sheila on Instagram when you get set up!

3 Likes

You’re sure to get a male out of ten regs. The question is, is it the male you want? If I had the room I’d grow the males out and cull the weak ones.

I’ll probably start the Backout in November. I’m at max capacity right now. Soooo many seeds, so little room.

2 Likes

I’m set to watch pls​:+1::australia:

1 Like

Y’all…I think it’s twins. :heart::heart: :rofl:

Like that dude with the double rainbow “but what does it mean?” I think I’ve only seen one other double tail and it was in a @Not2SureYet auto grow if I remember right.

@NeoGroR It’s that blackout truffle. I had this one with the double tail and two seeds still haven’t popped a tail at all. I took them out today and filed them on the sides a bit. Actually I dropped one so I’m down to one that hasn’t popped because like @OlyBoy98503 I can’t find the damn thing on the floor.

7 Likes

That’s crazy mate I’m interested in how it works out :+1::australia:

2 Likes

@violagirl0 That would be really cool if it grew 2 plants.

3 Likes

Probably a personal record for me. Seeds dropped monday morning.

Tails on most by Tuesday morning/afternoon

In a moist cotton ball for 12 hours and then even longer tails

Sprouts on Thursday morning

I think I’m looking at pretty good rate of them popping up. I’ll update over the weekend.

9 Likes

@violagirl0 Looks like you’re getting ready to plant a lot of that ‘HAY!’

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool. I haven’t seen on grown out. I separated mine for 2 plants. As you saw. Both were full sized. . @ravenchief had one before I did and advised me what to do. Once they grew to this size. They were easy to separate.
That is a lot of little ones at once. :grin: You are going to be busy soon :smiley:

3 Likes

It took me hours to put them in 1 gallon pots! :weary: and I was filthy when I got done…even had dirt in my belly button!

3 Likes

We’ll see how they turn out but so far the Flap Jacks from in-house genetics are still trailing the other breeders. $250 for 10 feminized seeds is pretty steep for how little they are. Maybe they’ll catch up and be absolute fire… :grimacing:

3 weeks old and Left to right:
Moon Skunk by Texokie
Blueberry Mojito by LIT farms (freebies)
Candyland Stealth by Texokie
Flap Jacks by in-house genetics

This is the emerald harvest side of the room I believe. I’m away from the plants for the next week or two (20 year high school reunion :grimacing:) so my buddy is taking care of them and sends blurry pics lol.

8 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:… u got a full house

2 Likes

Indoors I have about 80 seedlings, 40 plants like in the photo that are about 3 weeks old, 40 clones I bought from OKC, about 40 of my own clones, 30ish cuttings in the cloner, 4 revegging after flowering.

…And a partridge in a pear tree :rofl:

3 Likes

I think when harvest time comes you gonna need back up 4 sure.

4 Likes