Outdoor Monster Crop and Indoor AN vs Emerald Harvest

Okay, following Brandon rust and his genetics company now. And yes! Southeast Oklahoma. Looks like terpfi3nd is going to be up and running again soon.

Did you message him about terps? I’m curious what he says. I’ve messaged him on IG and he’s gotten back to me each time very quickly.

If you do the podcast thing, you can listen to him on Growcast. It’s a good interview.

… you can listen to Brandon Rust on Growcast too. He’s super involved in the OK scene.

I’ll let you know what he says about terps. We’ve been back and forth a bit. I really wanted to try that pineapple meatball but he said it’ll be awhile before he releases it again.

1 Like

Awesome. I’m glad you got in touch with him.

Okay, soooo not sure if i’ll get much info out of him. He was very responsive … but … I asked some pretty simple response questions and got a bit of a run around. Basically he asked me my preference for terp profiles and I told him fruity, spicy or a heavy diesel will usually pique my interest. But open for any suggestions. He sends me a link to his website. Okay. I had already familiarized myself with what he’s got currently. Not a lot of info on each strain outside of it’s lineage. So i narrowed it down and asked for info on any of his crosses of the the white cherry wedding cake, the dif between his Landon Legacy’s and what info he had on Bad Mother Fucker and Bill Murray.

He sent me almost immediately back a reply of: i’ll have to type something up with all of this info whenever i get some free time. I’m at dinner with my family right now.

I’m a business owner…no one expects instant replies. So I appreciate his quick response. We’ll see if he follows up. I’m in no hurry. If i don’t hear back from him…i’ll make some guesses and roll the dice on some of his strains.

2 Likes

I am disastrous with paper towel method. In lieu of that method…

I seem to do aight with… 2 oz of tap water with a cap full of hydrogen peroxide. Wait until a tiny tail pops. Usually around 12 hours. Take a cotton ball and make a little hole in the middle. Wet 1/4 of the cotton ball in the peroxide water solution and put it in a ziploc bag. Within 24 hours. Big tails.

Then I put those in coco coir. Cant overwater it and they like the light and airy texture of it.

3 Likes

You should listen to his interview. He goes over a few of his strains.

Another interview is Predicative Breeding, you might like what he has to say as well. He’s down with the funky terps. He does a ton of giveaways too.

I have some of his Sour Tangerine Smoothie and ordered some Blackout Truffle. Both should be started soon.

I want some Bill Murray simply because if it’s name.

1 Like

I mean…who doesn’t like bill Murray? Am i right? 100% agreed.

Ive got a long drive tomorrow. I’ll cue up the interviews you say. I’m interested.

3 Likes

Getting ready to head out of town for a week so I’m trying my damndest to not leave too many things for my buddy to do while I’m gone.

Outdoor:
Bugs. Wow. Never really tried to grow anything outdoors but I have some pretty happy tomato and watermelon plants with zero bugs. And yet my little mjane girls…

They look so happy from far away!
Still doing mammoth canncontrol every 4 days or so. Might need to bump up the water to pesticide ratio.

Got my Jack’s outdoor formula mixed up and ready. Jacks on the right and recharge on the left. The outdoor plants have been in FFOF for about 6 weeks and they’re starting to flower so I’m doing two weeks of the Jack’s bloom in the 55 gallon drums. They have been fire and forget easy and happy on the ocean forest and until this week we’ve had enough rain that I haven’t had to water them.

7 Likes

Finally made it back to the girls. As a side note, Puerto Escondido is an amazing vacation destination and I’m coming back to the girls refreshed. Margaritas and smutty beach reads can really do wonders for the weary.

Started in FFOF and it was perfect timing wise because right about week 6 or 7 in the Ocean Forest they started flowering so I went straight into Jack’s outdoor schedule for Bud Set which is two weeks of their 10-30-20 bloom. They are so beautiful and happy. This week they go back to Jack’s outdoor 18-8-23 with added epsom salt.

The bamboo sticks are 6’ so you can see that the monster cropped ILGM Gelatos in the first picture are around 3-4’ tall. The second photo is just straight regular clones and some of them are close to 6’ tall.

The gelato are stacking up nice and tight. Hoping for some paper towel sized colas on these girls. :laughing:

6 Likes

i almost coughed tea through my nose… :smiley:

2 Likes

Indoors:

Getting everything split up for the AN vs Emerald Harvest side by side. I’ve split everything but I’ll only be documenting the 3 strains of clones that I have from the same mother: Divine Banana, Daily Grape and Exaltation 6.

I dropped the following seeds two weeks ago: TexOkie Moon Skunk, TexOkie Candyland Stealth, LIT Farms Blueberry Mojito and In House Genetics Flap Jacks. The largest seeds and also the fastest growth have come from the TexOkie seeds. Bit of a surprise considering they were the least expensive of the bunch. The most expensive, the Inhouse Flap Jacks were the smallest seeds and also are the wimps of the bunch so far on growth. We’ll see how the grow goes. See photos: Left to right Moon Skunk, Blueberry Mojito, Candyland Stealth and Flap Jacks.

IMG_2369

And now for the new seed drop. I had a lot of killer seeds to choose from:

But these are the ones I just keep coming back to for this drop:
@imSICKkid Sick Selections WFO and Sick’o’Berry, Terpfi3nd Blackout Truffle and Pineapple Meatball and Predicative Breeding Cherry Cotton Candy, Brown Sugar Cake and Cotton Candy Rock Candy (thanks @NeoGroR for pointing me in the right direction on those last two breeders.)

IMG_2387

Dropped the seeds and @imSICKkid had by far the biggest, darkest seeds. Well over twice the size of the other breeders. Let’s see what these babies do!

IMG_2390

5 Likes

I’m plugged in and watching!! Outdoor for these girls or indoor?

4 Likes

Definitely indoor! I’ve only got clones outdoors (basically free plants lol) and they’re already two weeks into flower. From seed I always do indoor…safer that way.

4 Likes

I’m blown away at the sheer size of your grow and all different stages! In my best Peter Griffin voice
good for you good for you

:sunglasses::v:t2:

5 Likes

LOL, I have problems sitting still. This grow I’m afraid I may have actually lost my mind. Pretty sure between my clones and the new seedlings I already have 100 plants. And here I am dropping more seeds. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

I’ll take some :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

@RockClarke here it is! My crazy life with all these plants. Just about to start the nutrients on the indoor. They’ve been in happy frog for a couple of weeks now.

3 Likes

@violagirl0 Happy Frog is good for a start. Next time try the Light Warrior.

1 Like