Outdoor Monster Crop and Indoor AN vs Emerald Harvest

I like your style mate​:+1::australia:

2 Likes

Outdoors…mixed up Jack’s Finish and epsom salts in the 55 gallon barrel this week. They’ll get this for 2 weeks and then nothing but water until harvest. No deficiencies but I’m ready to see how they fatten up these last few weeks.

I have a couple of clones that are performing better outside than they did inside.
Inhouse Genetics Sugar Cane didn’t get this frosty inside for me.

Problems outdoors are a bit of powdery mildew and I’ve seen some bud rot on the Gelato here and there. I’ve just been spraying the Mammoth Canncontrol. Bud rot, I’ve been cutting off the affected buds whenever I find any. I hear I can do a peroxide bath at the end to deal with any PM that might affect the buds without affecting THC or terpenes.

Inside we have a couple of clones that have spider mites :weary:
More canncontrol hoping to tamp that problem out quickly.

As far as Emerald Harvest vs Advanced Nutrients…So far all plants are doing well. I did notice that the AN drops the PH more than the Emerald Harvest so I did have to add some PH Down to bring it down a little further.

IMG_2810

IMG_2812

3 Likes

Looking good mate​:+1::australia:

1 Like

Sorry about the spider mites but everything else looks great. You are killing it. Hope you got help by harvest time lol

2 Likes

I’m 5/5 with the Blackout

4 Likes

It looks like some one may be addicted to growing here :grin: Nice, all the seeds look healthy too. :grin:

1 Like

AND…. I have a double tail coming out of one seed.

1 Like

I also started 10 Sour Tangerine Smoothie, one in-house Sugar Cane(that hasn’t popped yet) and an ILGM Critical Mass

And two ILGM Super Skunk are in water just in case the Sugar cane fails me. I have 20, so if I have to scrap them or give them away, I’m ok with it.

2 Likes

So a total of 15 regular seeds.

1 Like

Oh, you may have twins :grin: To many seeds just means trading material :grin:

1 Like

Took a long time but I had all of mine pop but then I had the worst retention rate with them. Likely I got in a hurry to put them in the dirt. Anyway, I have 4 out of 10 :weary:

2 Likes

Bummer, you have such a beautiful garden too :slight_smile: Pop a few more to make yourself feel better :wink: Hoping your success rate is back on track to what i’ve seen you can do here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Outside…I’m not super happy with the Jack’s Finish. I have a few plants that just are not bulking up. Some are damn near ready for harvest and others look like they need another week or two so maybe there’s still hope.

Also…have two gelatos that are just giving up and dying. Branch by branch…is this from bud rot? I’ve never grown outdoors before so don’t really know what is up. I know the second picture is bud rot but if it’s not caught will it destroy a whole plant like the first picture? It’s like half the plant just gave up and died.

But there are some really nice trich production on a couple of strains…pink kush and sugar cane are killing it. Unfortunately I only have one plant of each so it was a good experiment but I won’t have enough to warrant testing. Gonna try to take late clones of each tomorrow.
Sugar Cane and the smell on her is soooooo sweet. Did much better outdoors than she did in.

Indoors I came home to even worse spider mites. So I brought in the bigger guns and applied Green Cleaner. It’s a three day application process but I already see dead bugs on the plants. Thank god! Super happy so far with how this one is working.

@NeoGroR indoors I have 4 Blackout Truffle. They are all doing great…nice growth, nice amount of side branches. I actually ordered the Nag Champa line that he just released (it was my birthday and I’ve been eyeballin’ that nag for a while on grow journals).
IMG_3247

Also gotta thank you again for pointing me in the direction of predicative breeding…That Rock Candy Cotton Candy (R C CC) is already bigger than my plants that are 2.5 weeks older than them.

@imSICKkid the WFO #4 are coming in hot on the tails…definitely some fast growth on those already as well. IMG_3248 They are very uniform across the several that I have so far.

r

4 Likes

Wow, what a farm :grin: If it is bud rot. When you try to bend the cola some. It will bend and more or less have a cotton ball feel to it. Make sure to wash your hands good before handling any thing else if you believe that is what it is. Also, pressing on a normal bud feels firm. Your finger or thumb will sink in pretty easy if it is bud rot. I hope it is just brown leaves and not rot

3 Likes

what he said ^^^ :slight_smile: hoping just eating itself at end of production while making you some sticky stinky :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m glad I could influence your growing!

that’s bud rot. sorry.

you have to get rid of it right now and stop the spreading.

Wanna know why they say not to reduce ethanol tincture over a gas flame??? Burned off most of my eyebrows…half of my lashes…and some 3rd degree burns on my nose…

Luckily it’s my birthday and I more than earned a source turbo.

1 Like

Yikes girlie :grimacing::flushed:
Never open flames around combustibles…
Glad your ok…
I think you learned that lesson at a fair price , could have been so much worse…
Much Love growmie …
Please be safe…
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

oh WOW, i’m glad you’re alright. I lit my beard (and consequently eyebrows, lol) on fire once doing something stupid with the gases from whip cream and fire :smiley: fire breathing dragon, i’m NOT, LOL. God kept nothing more than my pride from being injured too severely also (and some seriously singed hair, matter of regrowth :wink: , re-veg, haha :smiley: ). Sincerely glad you didn’t take SERIOUS personal injury from burns. That looks like it will heal up with some kind TLC from the other half :wink: :heart: wishing speedy recovery just the same. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! make it a great one :slight_smile:

1 Like