Organic with the Hippie

This past week was a rough one. With only two of us working the greenhouses I got stuck on dirt duty. My co-worker gets a bucket load of dirt and dumps it in the wheelbarrows. I take those and fill up each grow bag. One bucket load/ both wheelbarrows per grow bag. It sucks!!

So this is my idea… it still needs wheel on the rear. This will allow us to work one row at a time. I will position this and set the grow bag under. The dirt will simply fall into the trough and into the grow bag. I pick up the front and move it up 6 ft, toss a grow bag under and boom!!!

10 Likes

Stupid question but isn’t this farm a little
Behind schedule or is this gonna be a winter grow?

4 Likes

Prepping for next year. A few of the greenhouses have light dep. systems we may run year round.

3 Likes

Makes sense, that soil is only gonna get better with age.

Do you know / mind sharing what’s in the soil mix?

3 Likes

I can’t say whats in it or where it comes from. I may get in trouble for that :wink: lol
I can tell you we are very happy to say it’s organic and made on Oregon.

6 Likes

It may or may not work adding a hula hoop or bamboo sticks tied up in a circle to go inside the bags to hold it open at the top?
Just a thought IDK

3 Likes

I was thinking of somthing along those lines. Maybe even the outter rim of a plastic kitty pool. Idk. Hmm…

4 Likes

Looking good buddy! Proud of you no doubt about it. :+1:

2 Likes

For easy and quick moving. Hoping it works.
Loving the rain and thunder storms.

Happy growing…

10 Likes

It’s a pretty big farm? Is it legit?

3 Likes

Of course.

4 Likes

I figured it would have to be at that size. I mean if it’s outdoor/greenhouse.

That’s pretty crazy that your legal, jelly your living many people’s dreams.

It’s next to impossible to be legal in cannada without 10+ million

3 Likes

Free Cascadia!

4 Likes

I wish!

1 Like

Really looking forward to the weekend. Being able to spend some time with the family, rest and relaxe a bit.
Also looking forward to some much needed garden time.

Hope you all have a great few days.
Happy growing…

21 Likes

Man, they are looking great!

3 Likes

It looks like your garden is on auto pilot now dude! Smooth sailing buddy.

3 Likes

Looking brilliant pharmer :nerd_face::four_leaf_clover::rainbow::peace_symbol::star_struck:

3 Likes

I literally just learned where the follow button is and I’m following this one. Your ongoing build is where I hope to be in less than a decade. I’m in awe. Beautiful!

4 Likes

It is true inspiration looking at your pictures! Thanks again for the guidance and taking the time to share your life with us.

3 Likes