Organic with the Hippie

Dude there out there chilling bro! That’s so dang cool man! I wanna get a pack of those for sure. My girls would love to be there new homes. Awesome dude

1 Like

Impressive grow, hopefully I’ll get there one day.

2 Likes

I bet you get more off your bush of a plant than I do. She’s perrttyy… :wink:

3 Likes

@Dinosaur you may be able to find some good info in here. :wink:

2 Likes

@420growerva feel free to checknout this years grow. :wink:

2 Likes

Clones clones clones. Today is baby making day. If you are in Oregon and would like a free Purple Dream clone in a few weeks let me know.

We will only be taking them from the healthiest, well rounded, plants from the garden.

5 Likes

Dammit!!! This is all I can say

3 Likes

Looking great pharmer :skunk::evergreen_tree::dash:

2 Likes

It has been one heck of a week. Picked up a cultivation job at a local farm. Been working my butt off. Plus getting my trail miles in. 58 miles per week. Please oh please give me a rest day.

Well today is no that day! Feed the girl some freshly brewed tea this morning. Today was the last veg. batch.

Planing on doing some lower trimming later. If I can get the energy. Plan on taking a few clones. If anyone is in the area in a few weeks and would like one just let me know.

Here are a few photos of the garden this morning. We have had rain showers on and off the past couple of days. As always Angus is watching over everything.
@patchman thanx for the name.

10 Likes

Things in there looking really great dude! I can’t wait to see how they look after you trim some of them up. I’m really interested in seeing other peoples techniques on how exactly they’re trimming their flowers. Good job dude and congratulations on the new gig!

1 Like

@TRF I’d show ya my trim with examples but don’t wanna blow up hippie’s thread…give him some time I bet he will show you what he does :wink:

@anon86641082 Awesome! They’re loving the loving you give em! Don’t forget to look out for #1 take that break and catch some :zzz:… you’ve earned it!

2 Likes

@TRF Thank you! I got a before and after photo for you. I don’t trim as much as some do. I feel like the plant always needs as many leafs as possible to create energy through it’s entire life cycle. With this said it still needs maximum air flow, light penetration ect. This little trim also helps with any bugs that may arise, I hope not, in the future. Plus it allows me to water them a bit easier :wink:

I would rather trim now than wait for the second week of flower or so. To me it makes sense not to stress the plant any more than it need to be during that time. I will continue to monitor all leafs. Plucking any dead or dying ones.

Hopefully this helps alittle. Oh yes, Mr. Pepper Pig loves trim day.

@grizZz I’m about a week late on the response to this question for you. Sorry man. The garden was telling me to wait :wink:

Happy growing…

9 Likes

@anon86641082 :star_struck::facepunch:t2: No worries

1 Like

@Medmaker This is the thread I think you’ll gain from :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2: Enjoy

3 Likes

Working the net as I like to say. As the laddies are starting to stretch nicly I try to work them into the next every ince in a while. Open things up alittle. I kinda like to think im the branch and what I would need for a flower to form. Space! Cuz ima be a fatty :wink:

It’s always nice to see a few of our garden friends. Thank you for your service little ones.

Happy growing…

6 Likes

omg. this pic is amazing. can i steal it?

7 Likes

@OlyBoy98503 Of course. As long as his name stays Mr. Pepper Pig :wink:

2 Likes

absolutely!

11 Likes

Rahahaha to funny.

3 Likes

Yeah bro nice trimming for sure! I went overboard on the retarded ass auto no doubt! I don’t give a shit though as like I told ya, all my photos are doing great :+1:
Thanks for the before and after pics. The comparison helps a lot!

2 Likes