Organic with the Hippie

The laddies are really drinking now a days. Ahout 5 gallons of water in the evnings followed by an extra 2 in the morning.
It’s about time to push out some flowers.
Happy growing everyone…

12 Likes

I have noticed mine getting thirstier lately too :rainbow:

@kaptain3d
@GreenJewels
@shindig153
@Oldguy
@borialis
@Enlightened420
@Growyourown
@Happilyretired
@Not2SureYet
@Myfriendis410

I really dig how HippieRunner grows :evergreen_tree: them.

8 Likes

Thanx fellow farmer. I’m learning each and every day. Simply happy to have a garden :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks @Big123 I will definitely watch this :grin:

4 Likes

HippieRunner-
You have a very nice grow operation and look dialed in. I hope the rest of the way goes as good as the first part. Bravo!
Peace…

5 Likes

Next year! What should we grow? I like the idea of all 10 the same strain. The phenos within a starin is enough for me.

I was thinking of going old school. Trainwreck, Skunk #1, Blueberry, Big Bud ect. Any other ideas?

There is a strain that has always cought my eye. Saphire OG from Humbolt seed. The amount of flower one can pull off this strain is unreal.

Happy growing…

6 Likes

I can dig it too :heart_eyes: I try to swing by @anon86641082 garden every time I come to ILGM. Loving his grow style. Kinda reminds me of you @Big123 you both are really excellent pharmers. :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

@anon86641082 You would really go with growing all one strain in such a great area for growing multiple strains? I wouldn’t want to miss out on having multiple kinds of smokes for multiple situations or things that might come up in my life when I might need a different strain and so on and so forth. Just my thoughts bro.

6 Likes

@TRF Lol I woild ‘maybe’ grow two at a time. 5 and 5. There are so many phenos within one strain. That’s enough for me :wink:
Plus if I need a real real heavy hitter, take a nap, I just snoke anothe j :wink:

Happy growing buddy…

4 Likes

I’m supprized you haven’t planted a ton of small plants and picked out a pheno you live yet to keep it alive.

7 Likes

@Nicky I know right. Hmm… maybe it’s about time to figure out the house strain.
You may have just inspried me to do my first cross. :wink:

5 Likes

Lol wow I wasn’t thinking that far I was just saying take a strain you think grows best in your environment that you enjoy the smoke of and grow a bunch. Get a pheno of your favourite that grows best in your environment.

I Geuss however you should know what strain handle your environment best and what strains you enjoy the terp, effects, yeilds of so you could breed however breeding is a significant process.

You definitely have the space but working in very large numbers is ideal.
My friend who hunts for phenos plants 100 seeds per strain he pheno hunts for.
So for breeding I would image dojng the same for breeding but I’m sure @imSICKkid and @MattyBear will provide a better guidance on how to go about this.

DJ short has a good book out on cannabis breeding /genetics so I would recommend that as your Coffe table book going forward

5 Likes

Very nice set up Gromie :v:

4 Likes

HippieRunner-
I love my blueberry, I think that’s a good choice. Have you looked at the numbers on ILGM Critical Mass? I am fixing to start one in a week or so. Blackberry Kush is on my radar too. I can’t remember if you like Sativas or Indicas more. That’s my penny’s worth. I like growing one strain at a time. Good luck! Peace…

5 Likes

We made it to the weekend. Hooray hooray! Blue skies and family time here I come. I hope you all have one heck of a good time over the next few days.

Fed the laddies this morning and will be doing alittle ‘overlook’ of each plant today. A few are almost taller than me and im 6ft.

Happy growing…

13 Likes

They look very happy!! Don’t remember what area you are from, but they seem to love that environment (and the great care you give them). Have a great weekend!!

4 Likes

@anon86641082, just awesome work, 50 gal pots, lots of hard work but the payoff is going to be great. I see lots of medicine for people, that’s so great. Ty! Speaking of medicine now these frk n doctors got me on morphine, wtf :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:! But on a different note if you could throw me some insight to that tea hippie that would be greatly appreciated because you know I already use recharge and molasses. I’m trying to find some insight to the benefits from the tea. Once again HippieRunner thanks for sharing. We have 19 outdoor @ 9/10 ft :evergreen_tree: I just wish I didn’t lose my friend that worked at the dispensary, because now I’ve got a find out a way to get registered with the state. To sell my medicine

5 Likes

@anon86641082, Here’s some ideas for you and I was pondering the same ideas to. I like the fact that you were an old school @train wreck, skunk Kush, Mendo breath, sour diesel, original five leaf Afghan, or Afghan Kush, Biscotti was a new one I like I can’t wait to find clones for that or seeds. One of my all-time favorite is thin mint Girl Scout cookies, Super Lemon Mac and Runtz! :fire: Sic ass veg high, makes my spasms almost non existent. Mimosa, White widow/white Rhino. Well I think I’ve named all the flavors I have liked and all the ones that I do want to see you again I hope this helps you with your adventure man happy grilling

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.
With the sun getting lower and brighter the plants are really starting to suck up the water. Went ahead and hooked up the drip lines for an early morning drink. (About 4.5 gallons.) Drip check!
Each gets about 4 gallons durring the evening also.
Hopefully this will save me alittle time in the mornings.

Happy growing…

12 Likes

There turning into monsters brother! Looking super happy n healthy. Niiice!!!

3 Likes