Now where did I put that graph?

Shes looking nice and healthy!! Youll be cutting clones in no time!

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by buddy :metal:
I’m happy with her. She is on rocket fuel it seems :rocket:
I just need 32 cuttings and 10 weeks and I’ll be golden again. Past 2 weeks I’ve been dipping into my frozen trim bags pulling out all the popcorn. Thatll get me another couple of weeks then I have to get creative :wink:

3 Likes

Wish i could mail ya some legally. I definitely would brother!! You’ll be stocked back up in no time though!!

3 Likes

Props Homie :metal:
I will, will probably end up running less then I want to just to get something going.
May cut 20 and hope for 15 :thinking:

2 Likes

Note to self… topped 6 sites

3 Likes

to be continued…

3 Likes

…y’all got me caring about my grow. Did a little wire work today to get this bush opened up.
Couldn’t wait till tomorrow for the weekly update. I’m excited on my 1st indica and how she is looking :metal::+1::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

She’s looking sweet nice work :v:

2 Likes

I love indicas and indica leaning hybrids. They do a great job of growing large pretty quickly for me. They’re so happy to be alive. Sativas always feel like they’re fighting their own existence :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks SammyJ :metal: and she said thanks for the compliment :wink:

2 Likes

Well this is my first fat leaf and I’m enjoying her so far. Excite at to get some couch lock, been sativa or sativa heavy for years.
I’m sure I’ll need some around to function but that’ll be after this run.
Thanks for stop in buddy :metal:y’all all gd rock :metal::green_heart::metal::green_heart::metal::green_heart:

4 Likes

Yo grow dogs and kittys, anyone got a current/modern far red read?
I’m hoping someone has put something together since I last read up on the subject over a year ago :thinking:

1 Like

Let’s ask @dbrn32

2 Likes

Think I may have rubbed him wrong​:metal::disappointed:

3 Likes

He’s a busy guy - I don’t think he holds grudges as long as people are respectful. Sometimes I throw out tags and expect a 2-5 day wait, that’s the disadvantage of being an expert on lighting :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh I’m never in a rush :metal:
But thanks for looking out buddy, much appreciated

3 Likes

Not sure why you would say this, but I don’t recall such a thing happening.

I know of nothing specific, find Bruce Bugbee videos on YouTube. Watch them all and pay attention to the details. There could be 30 seconds of a 30 minute video that make or break what you want to hear.

4 Likes

Not even that. I have 4 kids, a needy wife that also now works, and fairly demanding career. I usually manage to get in daily and at least check notifications but it’s sometimes late. If you don’t hear from me in within 24-36 hours just hit me again with a big HELLO?! I won’t take it personal if you dont, ha!

6 Likes

Right on, good to hear.
Thanks for the link, when I get a chance I’ll throw on the headphones and listen.

3 Likes

Well this time watching his videos I understood alot more.
On the short looks like FarRed isn’t what I’m looking for at this time :metal::+1:
Thanks again

3 Likes