Now where did I put that graph?

Yeah SC, why no hydro? You gonna make it happen anyway :sunglasses::v::heart::beers:

1 Like

Need a momma :cowboy_hat_face: could you imagine a hydro momma kept in veg :face_with_peeking_eye: I couldn’t keep up :green_heart::metal:

2 Likes

Just went out to ck on her…whoops, she got crispy :upside_down_face:
Lifted light 2’ and gave her another big drink straight water. Should have brought the soil to field capacity 1st.

2 Likes

Ok … im on the same page now :crazy_face:

1 Like

Sorry buddy I can be random af and don’t mean too.

Woman talked me into killing the light for 24hrs

1 Like

Well that went down @ high noon yesterday😥

1 Like

But my plant is perking up :metal:

4 Likes

Surviving…got a little nasty going on

5 Likes

Huh. Odd looking

3 Likes

I was born this way, stfu…hahaha

Yeah right now I’m not to worried about it but this is the 2nd set of fans doing this. Last set I nipped off a couple of days before I topped her. Just gonna keep an :eye: on it

4 Likes

Pretty nice recovery for 4 days dirt. Got wigged out and raised my light to high and got a little much unwanted stretch on the topped node. Been lower 2" a day. Still not sure if I’m happy.
Will top again in a day or so​:metal::green_heart:

6 Likes

:sunglasses::v::heart: got her going now brother :beers:

2 Likes

Yes sir, thank ya buddy :metal:

2 Likes

Topped the 2 new mains this morning.
How/where to you top side branches with alternating fans? Just nip the tip?

2 Likes

I really don’t know what normal people do but, that’s what I did that with no issues. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was assuming so, I mean when I cut clones off I don’t pay attention to much. Oh this looks nice, chop and here, and this one :wink: she survives but ive never paid close enough attention to see the new growth.

4 Likes

That’s done🤘

2 Likes

My life mantra :joy:

4 Likes

5 days strong. 5 weeks above ground and she has had 7 toppin chops and handling like a the queen she will be :metal:

5 Likes